• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Story & Photo: Amari Cooper meets with St. Louis Rams

Cooper's Instagram post included the caption:

6_3526671.PNG

"A picture with my favorite Ram Isaac Bruce."

Well if we take him at #10, lets just hope he has a better rookie season than Bruce did :2cents:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Bruce, anyone seen his Miami commit nephew?
It's more 'Sam' news too! :thumb:

i

Sam Bruce

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed this is pretty good. That's what I like about you, you give as good as you get. And you have a sense of humor. (unlike some) As far as I am concerned the Bradford debate ended when he was traded. I just enjoy the banter. And for those who don't like that, tough titties.

Tough tittes said the kitty, but the milks still good!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes in his three wins, he threw for an average of 165 yards! :lol:

But he's got fire! :pound:

By the way, in his 8 starts his team beat one quality team (Playoff team) and threw for 155 yards in that one win.

And that one win, was won by defense, two terrific trick ST plays and some smart but limited QB play! :nod:

So let's not pretend.

Don't kid yourself Vita, you want to go that route, the defense also won both the games where Sammie lit
up, two of the worst teams in the league when he threw for 222 and 117 yards! You can say all you want, but Davis played well enough to help us win the SF, Dal, and Philly game, but our defense played about as bad as they could at the start of the season. I continually say that Davis did throw picks in those games, they weren't the direct cause of us losing,And they certainly didn't help, but the defense had already given the lead up, and whether you will admit it or not, even great QB's struggle to win games when you are down in the 4th quarter and trying to bring your team back!

Because a team doesn't make the playoffs doesn't mean they aren't a quality team, Davis played against some of the better defenses in the league and held his own against them, which ain't all that bad for a guy getting his first chance!

But you go ahead and say that Keenum was thrown into a bad situation with Houston too! Davis put up better numbers than Sammie did and Keenum who had Allstar caliber players at the skill positions! Davis at least gave us a chance to win in his games, something that we can't say that Sammie ever did!

You can also say I have this Davis love, sorry try again! I've only brought him up in comparisons of what Sammie hasn't done for us.He has at least shown some fire and is somewhat exciting to watch, and we actually scored and showed that we have somewhat of an offense! I'm glad we have Foles, I think he's actually pretty good, obviously better than the joke that we have had here the
past 5 years!

I'm perfectly fine with Davis as the backup, I'm not going to throw that Sammie bullshit out there, that he is the savior and that all teams want him, and all teams see the talent, and he can make all the throws, oh did I mention Sammie won the Heisman ?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't kid yourself Vita, you want to go that route, the defense also won both the games where Sammie lit
up, two of the worst teams in the league when he threw for 222 and 117 yards! You can say all you want, but Davis played well enough to help us win the SF, Dal, and Philly game, but our defense played about as bad as they could at the start of the season. I continually say that Davis did throw picks in those games, they weren't the direct cause of us losing,And they certainly didn't help, but the defense had already given the lead up, and whether you will admit it or not, even great QB's struggle to win games when you are down in the 4th quarter and trying to bring your team back!

Because a team doesn't make the playoffs doesn't mean they aren't a quality team, Davis played against some of the better defenses in the league and held his own against them, which ain't all that bad for a guy getting his first chance!

But you go ahead and say that Keenum was thrown into a bad situation with Houston too! Davis put up better numbers than Sammie did and Keenum who had Allstar caliber players at the skill positions! Davis at least gave us a chance to win in his games, something that we can't say that Sammie ever did!

You can also say I have this Davis love, sorry try again! I've only brought him up in comparisons of what Sammie hasn't done for us.He has at least shown some fire and is somewhat exciting to watch, and we actually scored and showed that we have somewhat of an offense! I'm glad we have Foles, I think he's actually pretty good, obviously better than the joke that we have had here the
past 5 years!

I'm perfectly fine with Davis as the backup, I'm not going to throw that Sammie bullshit out there, that he is the savior and that all teams want him, and all teams see the talent, and he can make all the throws, oh did I mention Sammie won the Heisman ?
Smed, I don't care about any Philly QB. You keep saying you will/can stop talking about him but you can't/wont your Love2Hate is too strong. It has nothing to do with Coug cause I ain't Coug and you keep replying to me as if I'm bringing that Philly QB up.

I actually liked the Davis I saw in those three games. With Davis, less is more because he CAN be efficient in those circumstances and that fits the Fisher role for QB. Problem is though, it's just not who he is IMO. And with that, AD is just not good enough to win games where he is needed to throw much over 22X and for 220+ yards, in other words in games where defense is thrown out the window. This is one of the reasons why I think Case will get the nod over Davis once the season starts. Besides, in all of Case's struggles at Houston, he did win his last two starts for the Texans you know.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed, I don't care about any Philly QB. You keep saying you will/can stop talking about him but you can't/wont your Love2Hate is too strong. It has nothing to do with Coug cause I ain't Coug and you keep replying to me as if I'm bringing that Philly QB up.

I actually liked the Davis I saw in those three games. With Davis, less is more because he CAN be efficient in those circumstances and that fits the Fisher role for QB. Problem is though, it's just not who he is IMO. And with that, AD is just not good enough to
win games where he is needed to throw much over 22X and for 220+ yards, in other words in games where defense is thrown out the window. This is one of the reasons why I think Case will get the nod over Davis once the season starts. Besides, in all of Case's struggles at Houston, he did win his last two starts for the Texans you know.

Sorry Vita, but when Coug brings Sammie up and it's irrelevant to the conversation because as you said, he is the Philly QB, he is not our QB, and to even reference anything about him concerning our team, is irrelevant! Than you tend to back him up, so you are going to here about it too!

As far as Keenum, maybe you are right about him, I don't think so, he's smaller than Davis is, and as I said he had good to great weapons and still only completed less than 55% of his passes. Davis is 6'2", Keenum 6'1", not the ideal height for either one of them, I like Foles's height, hopefully he will make it through the whole year and our backup will be irrelevant!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Bradford thing is Bradford getting out of Bradford control. I mean Bradford come on people Bradford. Lets Bradford move on Bradford.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This whole Bradford thing is Bradford getting out of Bradford control. I mean Bradford come on people Bradford. Lets Bradford move on Bradford.

You talken bout Sammy :nono:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean Brad Ford?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean Brad Ford?

No, I think they're talking about Panty Waste....as in a waste of a good pair of women's undergarments. In any case, I will admit to having a perverse desire to see Bradford remain in Philly for the requisite 8 games to benefit us, and then getting the @$#@ smashed out of him. Yes, yes I know, I shouldn't hold grudges, but let's think about it. He is one of the single biggest reasons the Rams have struggled for so long....whether it be his mediocre play, his injuries, and most of all his inflated salary that has prevented us from getting other players. Whether intentional or not, Bradford is a huge reason the team, and in turn the fanbase has had to suffer through the joke of a team since he was drafted. I'm not saying he is the entire reason (read Cougar) I'm just saying he is as much of the reason as anything else.

OK, sorry. I know the Bradford issue is in the past now, I've even said it myself. Just had to get that off my chest. Hate to see somebody get something they don't deserve, and Bradford has gotten his millions for nothing. And he STILL wouldn't renegotiate?!?? Now I just hope he gets what he deserves.....smashed into oblivion.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think they're talking about Panty Waste....as in a waste of a good pair of women's undergarments. In any case, I will admit to having a perverse desire to see Bradford remain in Philly for the requisite 8 games to benefit us, and then getting the @$#@ smashed out of him. Yes, yes I know, I shouldn't hold grudges, but let's think about it. He is one of the single biggest reasons the Rams have struggled for so long....whether it be his mediocre play, his injuries, and most of all his inflated salary that has prevented us from getting other players. Whether intentional or not, Bradford is a huge reason the team, and in turn the fanbase has had to suffer through the joke of a team since he was drafted. I'm not saying he is the entire reason (read Cougar) I'm just saying he is as much of the reason as anything else.

OK, sorry. I know the Bradford issue is in the past now, I've even said it myself. Just had to get that off my chest. Hate to see somebody get something they don't deserve, and Bradford has gotten his millions for nothing. And he STILL wouldn't renegotiate?!?? Now I just hope he gets what he deserves.....smashed into oblivion.
8 games and the rest will take care of itself. Philly does give up a fair share of sacks. QBs have a tendency to be injured in Philly.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I totally agree BOSS. The selfish little twit contributed in part from us getting even more talent. Look what we did with some of the monies we got when that albatross contract left and our cap space ballooned instantaneously. Akeem Ayers, Nick Fairley, Nick Foles all became Rams and Barnes re-signed, Britt re-signed, and Kendricks re-signed. WE got even better on D and our offense took steps in the direction of significant improvement. I say your assertions indeed carry some major weight.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

right on BOSS....
These lovers just dont get it, unwilling to renegociate is PROOF that he is in it for only 1 thing!...$$$....screw the team, its all about SAMMY! Im glad we dumped the cancer that has been cripplling this team for 5 years now. Its only a matter of time before the rest of the NFL(Philly,Cleveland or whoever) discovers how much of a fake he really is......Thank you Chip Kelly, you dumb ass!! Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad Bradford is gone for 2 reasons, his past for the Rams and what I deem an luke warm future. I can't stay with Bradford with the chance that injuries continue to follow him and the huge contract he refused to adjust. This guy took the money (can't blame him for it)but when it came down to adjusting to stay with the team that has paid him and work to get he team better his silence says all I need. I have moved on and just hope Bradford makes it 8 starts. End of story.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a lot of negative bullshit on this thread lately. I'm really fuggin disappoint.

:fish2:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a lot of negative bullshit on this thread lately. I'm really fuggin disappoint.

:fish2:

I see a correlation between a certain someone no longer being on this team and thus less negativity!