• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree his tone did change I think when they found out he wasn't going to take a pay cut. But unless you had a Starting type QB like Foles to offer in return I don't think they were trading with anyone.

But they always claimed his salary was already penciled in and wasn't a problem. This is what I mean about them talking out both sides of their mouths and why Snead and Fisher really piss me off sometimes...

Edit: its like the old joke...How do you know they're lying? Their lips are moving :D

Last edited:

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some good stuff. Well it was Fisher not me saying he Wouldn't take the 12th pick in the draft for Old faithful haha. Now why don't you hold Zekes hand and run back into the forest and chase some squirrels or something.

Hey Coug, I just caught a squirrel!! Oops, well what do you know, he's wearing a Bradford jersey.....and he has a tattoo of you on his left buttocks. Oh yeah, and typical of Bradford and his 3 fans in the world, the squirrel just peed on my leg.....Probably a kitten dressed in squirrel clothing.....

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I totally agree Chy. This guy just may be our franchise QB after this one-year audition. Could we have another Kurt Warner? Yowser!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Coug, I just caught a squirrel!! Oops, well what do you know, he's wearing a Bradford jersey.....and he has a tattoo of you on his left buttocks. Oh yeah, and typical of Bradford and his 3 fans in the world, the squirrel just peed on my leg.....Probably a kitten dressed in squirrel clothing.....

Boss, I think it is safe to say you have a career as a stand-up comedian. I think the blue collar tour is looking for replacements. That is some funny stuff!:lol:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they always claimed his salary was already penciled in and wasn't a problem. This is what I mean about them talking out both sides of their mouths and why Snead and Fisher really piss me off sometimes...

Edit: its like the old joke...How do you know they're lying? Their lips are moving :D

I don't think they're necessarily lying ... they just know how to cover their bases. I think they did have the 13 million to pay Sam and they would've but when the Foles deal came along it was just too good to pass up. If you think about it if they would have gone with Bradford this year and he blows out his knee again and all they have is Davis and what's his name backing him up again.. well that would not be a good situation for them. Of course if Foles goes down with an injury they are in the same situation but it doesn't look as bad.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now Sam's a piss happy cross dressing cat with a sexy tattoo that thinks he's a squirrel. You and Zeke are probably eating to many of those mushrooms out there in the forest.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they're necessarily lying ... they just know how to cover their bases. I think they did have the 13 million to pay Sam and they would've but when the Foles deal came along it was just too good to pass up. If you think about it if they would have gone with Bradford this year and he blows out his knee again and all they have is Davis and what's his name backing him up again.. well that would not be a good situation for them. Of course if Foles goes down with an injury they are in the same situation but it doesn't look as bad.

Well, lets just hope and pray that Foles doesn't get hurt. Tired of having our QB's hurt, maybe we can get through one season with our starting still standing.

I just looked it up, since 2001 when Kurt Warner started all 16 games, we've only had a QB start all 16 games three times!!!! Sam did it twice, Bulger did it once.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is he supposed to say? Foles hasn't played a whole season yet so it's not like he's brett Farve. You know Fisher has said a 1000's times sam can make all the throws. And Foles is ONE year younger then Sam. fisher probably didn't realize that.

You are making my point, what is Fisher suppose to say, he said the same things about Sammie, doesn't mean he believed it!
Ya and Fisher didn't realize how old Foles is, probably wanted to get rid of Sammie so bad, he's not even sure who he got for him!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree his tone did change I think when they found out he wasn't going to take a pay cut. But unless you had a Starting type QB like Foles to offer in return I don't think they were trading with anyone. Fisher pretty much confirmed that in saying he wouldn't even had taken the 12th pick.
Enough with the 12th pick talk, Fisher might have he might not have, my God Coug, drop it, it didn't happen!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry but Davis got us the same results your boy Sammie has gotten us, maybe even a little better winning percentage!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what in the hell is Fisher thinking not cutting Pead? Do we really need another RB that was drafted in the 2nd round that hasn't seen gametime since his rookie season? Snisher needs to be slapped up side his head and ask what in the hell he is doing keeping this guy on the team to play Kickoff returner. ugh. Cut him now.

ok vent done.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what in the hell is Fisher thinking not cutting Pead? Do we really need another RB that was drafted in the 2nd round that hasn't seen gametime since his rookie season? Snisher needs to be slapped up side his head and ask what in the hell he is doing keeping this guy on the team to play Kickoff returner. ugh. Cut him now.

ok vent done.

No idea if I'm right or not, but because he was a pretty high draft pick, it might have been cheaper to keep him rather than pay a cap penalty.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No idea if I'm right or not, but because he was a pretty high draft pick, it might have been cheaper to keep him rather than pay a cap penalty.

Yeah I think he is costing us a million this year. So if he's healthy 100% he might be worth that on special teams or if somebody gets hurt.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness :L

I just don't get the love for him Coug. And you don't seem to understand that there are solid organizations that make sound decisions pretty consistently, and there are clown organizations like the Rams were for awhile and like the Browns have been for awhile THAT ARE DESPERATE. Just because someone is desperate or a moron (Chip Kelly), it doesn't mean Bradford is worth what they are offering... It just means their the only dumbass willing to do it.

Think of it like this. I am a huge Bulls fan and love me some bball. Derrick Rose missed 2 years in a row and came back this year and got hurt again. He's only going to miss 2 more weeks, but more than 90% of Bulls fans are ON HIS ASS and we all want him to go out, play hard, and perform no matter what. But the kid has had bad luck period. All the talent in the world to be a top 5 player in the NBA, but he's been hurt. More than 50% of Bulls fans just want to cut ties with him.

AND HE WON A DAM LEAGUE MVP AND LED THE BULLS DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS WHEN HE WAS HEALTHY. I'm all for Rose when he plays, but it's affected team chemistry with him being in and out. I'm on the fence with him, but at least he's done something..

Sam hasn't done a dam thing on the field. Oh I forgot, he won ROY over Mike Williams and 1 of the Pouncey bros. Wow. Most of us are cutting ties with Sam and now we definitely have no problem moving on. But YOU seem to really think the guy IS good, even though hasn't been since COLLEGE.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ok vent done.

I agree jacobarch. A total bust and should be dumped like yesterday. I think Fisher likes him and wants to give him another chance. Fisher does that to a fault. He holds onto to total dufuses far too long. He appears to have some sort of savior complex. Guys like Pead, Long, Wells, Joseph, Blake, and others are held around all the while great players are ignored that the Rams could have selected. I hope we don't do that BS this year.

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly fans don't want Bradford, they're really hoping that he is just"Trade Bait"! Bwahahhahahahahaahaha

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goodness :L

I just don't get the love for him Coug. And you don't seem to understand that there are solid organizations that make sound decisions pretty consistently, and there are clown organizations like the Rams were for awhile and like the Browns have been for awhile THAT ARE DESPERATE. Just because someone is desperate or a moron (Chip Kelly), it doesn't mean Bradford is worth what they are offering... It just means their the only dumbass willing to do it.

Think of it like this. I am a huge Bulls fan and love me some bball. Derrick Rose missed 2 years in a row and came back this year and got hurt again. He's only going to miss 2 more weeks, but more than 90% of Bulls fans are ON HIS ASS and we all want him to go out, play hard, and perform no matter what. But the kid has had bad luck period. All the talent in the world to be a top 5 player in the NBA, but he's been hurt. More than 50% of Bulls fans just want to cut ties with him.

AND HE WON A DAM LEAGUE MVP AND LED THE BULLS DEEP IN THE PLAYOFFS WHEN HE WAS HEALTHY. I'm all for Rose when he plays, but it's affected team chemistry with him being in and out. I'm on the fence with him, but at least he's done something..

Sam hasn't done a dam thing on the field. Oh I forgot, he won ROY over Mike Williams and 1 of the Pouncey bros. Wow. Most of us are cutting ties with Sam and now we definitely have no problem moving on. But YOU seem to really think the guy IS good, even though hasn't been since COLLEGE.

you forgot SUH

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you forgot SUH

I believe they do offensive ROY and defensive. SUH won it no doubt. But the only other offensive guys with votes were an Olineman and Mike Williams.