• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I disagree with pundits on T.V. and agree with Smed on this one Cougar. I think we have upgraded our QB position on a number of levels: Two to be exact. One is Foles is a bigger QB with a good arm who can run and make decisions on the run that are generally way better than Sammie ever did on the run; The second is Foles has that intangible that many of us liked in Davis. He is fiery and gets after people. He leads in the huddle and you don't find him with that sulking, deer-in-the-headlights look on his face the majority of the time.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Retro I think the Rams got the good deal in the trade. Fisher did good. you know I'm just kidding with the moron comment but come on you guys have no problem with giving it to me lol.

I have no problem with you calling me a moron here on the negativity thread. That's what this place is for Cougar. You know that. Just don't go trollin' on me and I am semi kidding because trolling behavior rules are relaxed a little here. Now, as you know, if you do that outside of this thread, you'd be hearing from me for sure. Carry on Cougar.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am in agreement with you on the Sammie trade, Cougar. I think we really improved our position to get even more talent next year because there are a lot of talented players that can be had in the second if we use our heads.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:D
I have no problem with you calling me a moron here on the negativity thread. That's what this place is for Cougar. You know that. Just don't go trollin' on me and I am semi kidding because trolling behavior rules are relaxed a little here. Now, as you know, if you do that outside of this thread, you'd be hearing from me for sure. Carry on Cougar.

I wasn't calling you a Moron I was calling all of you a moron lol :D

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh I disagree with pundits on T.V. and agree with Smed on this one Cougar. I think we have upgraded our QB position on a number of levels: Two to be exact. One is Foles is a bigger QB with a good arm who can run and make decisions on the run that are generally way better than Sammie ever did on the run; The second is Foles has that intangible that many of us liked in Davis. He is fiery and gets after people. He leads in the huddle and you don't find him with that sulking, deer-in-the-headlights look on his face the majority of the time.

I admit that is hard to argue against.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in the hell have you been??

Well, apparently I haven't missed much. Just the same old thing.....Coug snorting the fumes emanating off of Bradford's Maidenforms ladies apparel. You make a good point in one of your earlier posts Zeke.....Coug is more of a SAM fan than a Ram fan.....no doubt BOTH SAMS I'm sure.

People get fired every year in the NFL for stupid decisions. If anybody would have given the 12th pick in the draft for Wennie Kitten, they would most likely have been the next unemployment casualty when it inevitably didn't work out. And Chip Kelly has proven himself a horse's ass on multiple occasions now, so will anybody be surprised when he gets fired for acquiring the equivalent of "Old Faithful" in urinal production for his starting QB?

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY here or on the Eagles boards thinks the Bradford trade was a good one for Philly.....except our renowned soothsayer Coug, who has undoubtedly seen into his crystal ball that Bradford is really a golden boy (no pee pun intended) and he's just been unfairly maligned up till now. Better check your dried goat intestines again for some more "inside" information Coug, because Bradford is still a Kitten.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No Smed. Fisher and Sneed couldn't take the chance that Bradford would get hurt this year and be in the same spot they were last year so they are gambling Foles Stays healthy. It's all about the risk. Like we all agree on the Rams don't need a superstar quarterback just someone that can be consistent. You're the only person that I've heard say that the Rams have upgraded their quarterback positionon on a talent level. That's not what they're saying on TV. I think it's a good trade for the Rams because they dumped a salary and you would thinkFoles has a better shot of staying healthy.

Gee, if I remember, when the Rams picked up Foles, Fisher said "Nick for us was the perfect fit for us. We get a younger QB that's won a lot of games in this league, can make all the throws and is somewhat durable"

That more or less is saying he didn't have a QB that was younger, he didn't have a QB that has won a lot of games in this league, he didn't have a QB that can make all the throws, and he didn't have a QB that was durable!

That, my little maroon, is called an upgrade!

As far as me being the only person to say it, please, you only hear and read what you want to! You've always been that way when it comes to your boytoy!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, apparently I haven't missed much. Just the same old thing.....Coug snorting the fumes emanating off of Bradford's Maidenforms ladies apparel. You make a good point in one of your earlier posts Zeke.....Coug is more of a SAM fan than a Ram fan.....no doubt BOTH SAMS I'm sure.

People get fired every year in the NFL for stupid decisions. If anybody would have given the 12th pick in the draft for Wennie Kitten, they would most likely have been the next unemployment casualty when it inevitably didn't work out. And Chip Kelly has proven himself a horse's ass on multiple occasions now, so will anybody be surprised when he gets fired for acquiring the equivalent of "Old Faithful" in urinal production for his starting QB?

Nobody, and I mean NOBODY here or on the Eagles boards thinks the Bradford trade was a good one for Philly.....except our renowned soothsayer Coug, who has undoubtedly seen into his crystal ball that Bradford is really a golden boy (no pee pun intended) and he's just been unfairly maligned up till now. Better check your dried goat intestines again for some more "inside" information Coug, because Bradford is still a Kitten.

That's some good stuff. Well it was Fisher not me saying he Wouldn't take the 12th pick in the draft for Old faithful haha. Now why don't you hold Zekes hand and run back into the forest and chase some squirrels or something.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gee, if I remember, when the Rams picked up Foles, Fisher said "Nick for us was the perfect fit for us. We get a younger QB that's won a lot of games in this league, can make all the throws and is somewhat durable"

That more or less is saying he didn't have a QB that was younger, he didn't have a QB that has won a lot of games in this league, he didn't have a QB that can make all the throws, and he didn't have a QB that was durable!

That, my little maroon, is called an upgrade!

As far as me being the only person to say it, please, you only hear and read what you want to! You've always been that way when it comes to your boytoy!

What is he supposed to say? Foles hasn't played a whole season yet so it's not like he's brett Farve. You know Fisher has said a 1000's times sam can make all the throws. And Foles is ONE year younger then Sam. fisher probably didn't realize that.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed, what is a maroon? Is that the same as a moron?

Bugs Bunny reference Retro, I assumed you would get that! It's kind of like he's such a Moron that he can't even pronounce or say it correctly!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't prove anything. if you would read the article it explains it. Why didn't other teams call about bradford? Simple. He wasn't on the trading block period. Not till after the combine right before the Eagles threw Foles into the deal and then they had to rethink things and made the smart choice. Also other teams didn't have the QB that Fisher would have wanted so teams obviously wouldn't have been calling because they didn't have the trade pieces. If fisher isn't going to take the 12th pick in the draft that would eliminate most teams. You guys are in crazy denial. Fisher wouldn't even trad the 12th pick in the draft but he has no value to other teams. Gotcha.

So because Fisher says it, it has to be true. Because he's NEVER been known to lie around draft time, right? Would you like me to cite specific examples AGAIN?

As for the "trading block", this isn't Madden football. Teams call each other all the time asking about players availability. As far as teams not having the pieces to make a trade for Bradford, come on now. Every team has trade-able assets. Its not like we're talking about a mega Hershel Walker type deal...

If you think for one second that every GM in the league didn't know that Bradford was available and possibly being traded, no way. Just the way the front office talked about Bradford in his last couple weeks here should have been a tip off. Remember right before and at the combine how we all remarked Snisher's tone had changed regarding Bradford and we were wondering what was going on?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bugs Bunny reference Retro, I assumed you would get that! It's kind of like he's such a Moron that he can't even pronounce or say it correctly!

Bugs Bunny. That is some funny stuff!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I remember that LTRF. We did have questions as to the shift by Les Snead when he received the news that Sammie wasn't going to renegotiate his contract. This trade was instrumental at gaining an immense salary cap when we had next to nothing and that was very good in light of the enormous evidence of the FAs we did sign and still might sign.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because Fisher says it, it has to be true. Because he's NEVER been known to lie around draft time, right? Would you like me to cite specific examples AGAIN?

As for the "trading block", this isn't Madden football. Teams call each other all the time asking about players availability. As far as teams not having the pieces to make a trade for Bradford, come on now. Every team has trade-able assets. Its not like we're talking about a mega Hershel Walker type deal...

If you think for one second that every GM in the league didn't know that Bradford was available and possibly being traded, no way. Just the way the front office talked about Bradford in his last couple weeks here should have been a tip off. Remember right before and at the combine how we all remarked Snisher's tone had changed regarding Bradford and we were wondering what was going on?

I agree his tone did change I think when they found out he wasn't going to take a pay cut. But unless you had a Starting type QB like Foles to offer in return I don't think they were trading with anyone. Fisher pretty much confirmed that in saying he wouldn't even had taken the 12th pick.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I remember that LTRF. We did have questions as to the shift by Les Snead when he received the news that Sammie wasn't going to renegotiate his contract. This trade was instrumental at gaining an immense salary cap when we had next to nothing and that was very good in light of the enormous evidence of the FAs we did sign and still might sign.

Absolutely Retro, it was by far the best thing for our Franchise for a number of reasons..