• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! I go away from the boards for a week because it's always the same old crap here, and when I come back Cougar is STILL AT IT ABOUT BRADFORD!! Get a #=&$ life......Nobody hates Bradford more than I do and I'm even tired of bashing Mrs "Pee Down His (Her) Leg Wennie Kitten." He's Philly's problem now, so who the #&$* cares anymore except his lover Coug. Don't worry Cog, homosexual marriage is coming to Pennsylvania soon so maybe you can take Mrs Bradford on a date and the two of you can discuss your favorite shades of toenail polish.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pound::pound::pound::pound: BOSS is back........:hammer:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where in the hell have you been??

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he's not. Coug is a good dude. Beats the hell out of a horse, but a good dude.

What Rams' fan isn't suicidal? :mad2:

He's a SAM's fan!! ....Not a RAMs fan

he will be in Philly permanently soon!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[/QUOTE]
I mean, technically he did see the field... he just saw it face first as he got planted and hurt his shoulder against BYU.

LOL......so that's how his career first took off!.... you know Coug, he just might make the Hall of fame after all. For being the guy that was carried off the field the most on a stretcher!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think drafting the best prospect in 10 years is reaching. it may have been a week quarterback class but there wete no questions about him being a good quarterback.

Again you guys turn this around like it's me loving the dude I'm just saying what the NFL GM's were saying. And they still are.

Who keeps bringing him up in every post?? :deadhorse:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!! I go away from the boards for a week because it's always the same old crap here, and when I come back Cougar is STILL AT IT ABOUT BRADFORD!! Get a #=&$ life......Nobody hates Bradford more than I do and I'm even tired of bashing Mrs "Pee Down His (Her) Leg Wennie Kitten." He's Philly's problem now, so who the #&$* cares anymore except his lover Coug. Don't worry Cog, homosexual marriage is coming to Pennsylvania soon so maybe you can take Mrs Bradford on a date and the two of you can discuss your favorite shades of toenail polish.

Oh good the Alpha Neanderthal is back from gathering fruits and nuts. Speaking of Sam boss did you read that Fisher confirmed yesterday that the Browns did offer the 19th pick for miss piss on herself if she sees her shadow. But what was most interesting is... now listen up all you morons that doubt Sams perceived value in the NFL. He said even if the Browns would have offered the 12th PICK they wouldn't have took it. You might want to read that a few times let it sink in. The 12th pick!! Personally that is crazy I take the 12th pick and run. Yeah you guys don't want to talk about it because you have always laughed at me when I said We could get a first-round pick. but you guys were wrong as usually and you can't stand that the Coug was right. Leave Sam Alone!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah because I stood behind the RAMS QB and defended him that makes me not a ram fan?? :L
I have this feeling Sammie is standing behind you and he seems to be hiding something!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good the Alpha Neanderthal is back from gathering fruits and nuts. Speaking of Sam boss did you read that Fisher confirmed yesterday that the Browns did offer the 19th pick for miss piss on herself if she sees her shadow. But what was most interesting is... now listen up all you morons that doubt Sams perceived value in the NFL. He said even if the Browns would have offered the 12th PICK they wouldn't have took it. You might want to read that a few times let it sink in. The 12th pick!! Personally that is crazy I take the 12th pick and run. Yeah you guys don't want to talk about it because you have always laughed at me when I said We could get a first-round pick. but you guys were wrong as usually and you can't stand that the Coug was right. Leave Sam Alone!

That's great.. Alrighty then. Sounds good. :clap:

I think the value argument is a bit far fetched Coug because you are talking about the Browns who were so close to pulling the trigger on RG3 for their farm, until the Redskins sent the farm and the 300 acres.

I have some land in Central FL that has a lot of trees and is a boggy mess.. If 1 crazy person wants to buy it for $100,000 that's great, but it's not worth $100,000.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thank you!!! Without even realizing it, you just solidified our point. We always said it was Cleveland who offered the #1 because they were desperate. This proves it. Now if you came here and said it was a team like Pitt or Minn or someone else who offered a deal like that, then you'd have a point. But it was Cleveland just like we always said. What did the other 29 teams offer? Nada....

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh good the Alpha Neanderthal is back from gathering fruits and nuts. Speaking of Sam boss did you read that Fisher confirmed yesterday that the Browns did offer the 19th pick for miss piss on herself if she sees her shadow. But what was most interesting is... now listen up all you morons that doubt Sams perceived value in the NFL. He said even if the Browns would have offered the 12th PICK they wouldn't have took it. You might want to read that a few times let it sink in. The 12th pick!! Personally that is crazy I take the 12th pick and run. Yeah you guys don't want to talk about it because you have always laughed at me when I said We could get a first-round pick. but you guys were wrong as usually and ycan't stand that the Coug was right. Leave Sam Alone!

The only reason the Browns offered a number 1 is because they had 2 1's, if they only had the 12 pick they never would have offered that! Fisher says alot of things!

Aren't you the one that said Fisher/Snead see the talent in Sammie, they see him in practice making all the throws, he's their guy ? well evidently what they saw, they didn't like! They jettisoned him to the first sucker that came along! They know with Foles they have upgraded their QB position!

You were right when you said Fisher knows what he has in Sammie, he knew he wasn't going to win with him! I'm surprised any team doesn't wonder why the Rams would give up on such a great talent?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you!!! Without even realizing it, you just solidified our point. We always said it was Cleveland who offered the #1 because they were desperate. This proves it. Now if you came here and said it was a team like Pitt or Minn or someone else who offered a deal like that, then you'd have a point. But it was Cleveland just like we always said. What did the other 29 teams offer? Nada....

That doesn't prove anything. if you would read the article it explains it. Why didn't other teams call about bradford? Simple. He wasn't on the trading block period. Not till after the combine right before the Eagles threw Foles into the deal and then they had to rethink things and made the smart choice. Also other teams didn't have the QB that Fisher would have wanted so teams obviously wouldn't have been calling because they didn't have the trade pieces. If fisher isn't going to take the 12th pick in the draft that would eliminate most teams. You guys are in crazy denial. Fisher wouldn't even trad the 12th pick in the draft but he has no value to other teams. Gotcha.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I like the deal we got. You can have the 12th pick this year. I'll take this year's fourth and next year's second and the chances are decent that we may not have to give back a pick next year. Especially if all that you have been defending Cougar, comes to fruition and Sammie's talent gets him through 8 games. Besides, we have yet to see what trades we make this year to get even more picks especially if MM falls to us at 10 and we package him for more number ones.

FYI Cougar. I have been called worse than a moron even though I am not buying it. lol. But you're allowed here on the negativity thread as I am sure you know. Just don't go troll on me! :lol:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That doesn't prove anything. if you would read the article it explains it. Why didn't other teams call about bradford? Simple. He wasn't on the trading block period. Not till after the combine right before the Eagles threw Foles into the deal and then they had to rethink things and made the smart choice. Also other teams didn't have the QB that Fisher would have wanted so teams obviously wouldn't have been calling because they didn't have the trade pieces. If fisher isn't going to take the 12th pick in the draft that would eliminate most teams. You guys are in crazy denial. Fisher wouldn't even trad the 12th pick in the draft but he has no value to other teams. Gotcha.

Once again everyone in here is wrong but you!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only reason the Browns offered a number 1 is because they had 2 1's, if they only had the 12 pick they never would have offered that! Fisher says alot of things!

Aren't you the one that said Fisher/Snead see the talent in Sammie, they see him in practice making all the throws, he's their guy ? well evidently what they saw, they didn't like! They jettisoned him to the first sucker that came along! They know with Foles they have upgraded their QB position!

You were right when you said Fisher knows what he has in Sammie, he knew he wasn't going to win with him! I'm surprised any team doesn't wonder why the Rams would give up on such a great talent?

No Smed. Fisher and Sneed couldn't take the chance that Bradford would get hurt this year and be in the same spot they were last year so they are gambling Foles Stays healthy. It's all about the risk. Like we all agree on the Rams don't need a superstar quarterback just someone that can be consistent. You're the only person that I've heard say that the Rams have upgraded their quarterback positionon on a talent level. That's not what they're saying on TV. I think it's a good trade for the Rams because they dumped a salary and you would thinkFoles has a better shot of staying healthy.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, I like the deal we got. You can have the 12th pick this year. I'll take this year's fourth and next year's second and the chances are decent that we may not have to give back a pick next year. Especially if all that you have been defending Cougar, comes to fruition and Sammie's talent gets him through 8 games. Besides, we have yet to see what trades we make this year to get even more picks especially if MM falls to us at 10 and we package him for more number ones.

FYI Cougar. I have been called worse than a moron even though I am not buying it. lol. But you're allowed here on the negativity thread as I am sure you know. Just don't go troll on me! :lol:

I agree Retro I think the Rams got the good deal in the trade. Fisher did good. you know I'm just kidding with the moron comment but come on you guys have no problem with giving it to me lol.