• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam never sat out with a concussion like Foles. No one took more sacks and hits as sam in his first three years. So I don't see where the bradfords not tough as coming from.

Wennie boy may never have had a concussion in his 5 years, but that's because he was only ever on the field for half of them, and when he was he was always looking for a place to hide. He might not have had one, but he sure played like he had one....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody ever going to remove the Depends spokesman from our banner now that he's become part of Philadelphia's health care problem?
Go ahead!

No one would complain!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wennie boy may never have had a concussion in his 5 years, but that's because he was only ever on the field for half of them, and when he was he was always looking for a place to hide. He might not have had one, but he sure played like he had one....

Well since he's always has that cross eyed star gazing look he must have played through some concussions haha. boss ur going to miss wennie boy. :D

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug I don't believe any of us miss weiney boy this year. We are just waiting for some good QB play.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a fun seasons of Sundays for me. My best friends and family are all Eagles fans. We get together every Sunday and watch football which just happens to be the Eagles. If Bradford does well, I will never hear the end of it. If he stinks, I will never hear the end of it. If he is injured, I will never hear the end of it. It will be a long season as a spectator.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a fun seasons of Sundays for me. My best friends and family are all Eagles fans. We get together every Sunday and watch football which just happens to be the Eagles. If Bradford does well, I will never hear the end of it. If he stinks, I will never hear the end of it. If he is injured, I will never hear the end of it. It will be a long season as a spectator.
You just tell them all chy...
Just 8 starts by Sam, that all I'm looking for! :lol:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug I don't believe any of us miss weiney boy this year. We are just waiting for some good QB play.

Ur right I guess I'll just miss boss calling him that. Made me laugh everytime.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see an ALL D Banner above! Let the offensive prove themselves before they are SportsHoopla banner worthy haha. Give me some Donald, Quinn, Tree, Jenks up there!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see an ALL D Banner above! Let the offensive prove themselves before they are SportsHoopla banner worthy haha. Give me some Donald, Quinn, Tree, Jenks up there!!!
I just sent WestEndVol a profile message. One thing we all need to decide on is who we would like to have up there.

Although I like what you have suggested, in all fairness to the guys actually putting in the work. We really need to put in Past Ram Greats.

Asking someone to produce something who is not getting paid to do so every time we make a trade is crazy and just plain asking too much!

This should be a one and done task if we can actually get someone to do it over for us.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Past Rams greats.. Yeah that's fine but I didn't think we wanted Sam up there anymore :D

J/k yeah I agree

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*looks to make sure i'm on the NEG thread*

Coug and Smed it's time to let the Sam debate go u bastards. This debate has been going on for years and I used to go back and forth with God knows everyone a few years ago. We all need to move on.

I think if you all want to show Sam love or dog the guy, go to the Philly thread. :)

Our future looks bright, we have more cap room, a better and tougher QB now.. We should move forward IMO.

I know this is the NEG thread and you all can vent all you want, but this debate is endless.

SJ, I thought maybe it would die out, but Coug still loves him and is still throwing out the excuses and Murray wants to play with him because he's Sam Fricking Bradford, and Kelly wants him because he will lead Philly to the promised land, and any of these thoughts are based on "well Sammie showed talent SEVEN years ago in college!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but it looks like some of you actually might be wearing the blinders. I'm not the only one that sees the talent I guess... It was a good deal for the Rams but they don't do that trade if they don't think he has big time potential

Well according to you the Rams should have never traded him then? Shouldn't they be the ones that see all that talent every day?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:nono:

You know what I'm talking about.

Most here laughed at Coug when he said Sam had trade value, not 'great' trade value but trade value. If you can't concede then oh well, we all have our faults. Some can never admit when they are blatantly wrong even though, as you have prior, made minor

concessions from time to time.

So go ahead spin master, question my credibility because I committed to moving on from Sam in the preseason last year due to durability issues alone and after a 2nd ACL tear. :L

Just freakin man up Smed and quit making excuses!!!

You were wrong!

:lol:

First I don't ever make any concessions, now I just make small ones, really, at least I make some, Coug has never made any, yet you seem to think he mans up lol. The only thing he has maned up to is his openly undying love for Sammie! As far as me making excuses,about what? lol, but Coug gets to make those, he is the King of excuses when it comes to Sammie!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well according to you the Rams should have never traded him then? Shouldn't they be the ones that see all that talent every day?

I'm pretty sure they seen the talent they paid him a lot of money remember? Never cutting him. Maybe they shouldn't have traded him. we will find out. But chips love for the weenie was too great. The deal just make too much sense for the Rams to take at this point in time. And your blind fold is on to tight if you don't think Bradford didn't have something to do with Murry signing with them.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First I don't ever make any concessions, now I just make small ones, really, at least I make some, Coug has never made any, yet you seem to think he mans up lol. The only thing he has maned up to is his openly undying love for Sammie! As far as me making excuses,about what? lol, but Coug gets to make those, he is the King of excuses when it comes to Sammie!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure they seen the talent they paid him a lot of money remember? Never cutting him. Maybe they shouldn't have traded him. we will find out. But chips love for the weenie was too great. The deal just make too much sense for the Rams to take at this point in time. And your blind fold is on to tight if you don't think Bradford didn't have something to do with Murry signing with them.

I have blinders on, there you go again, good one Potsie! At least I have blinders, you seem to be wearing Stevie Wonder glasses! Again, explain to me why Murray wants to play with Bradford, was it the 49 games played in 5 years, or the multiple years of no
playoffs, oh that's right he played with him years ago in college, oh that's right he heard about his pro day, his Heisman, oh and that he looked good in the preseason, oh and he called him and asked him to come play with him in Philly, so of course that's why! They don't even know if Sammie is going to stick with the team or if Sanchez will beat him out, or if he will stay healthy. It had
nothing to do with Sammie, I'm pretty sure it had to do with money, just like your non team player Sammie not wanting to help build a team in St Loius, 9 times out of ten it's probably about the money, but not in this case we are talking about a QB God that everybody wants to play with. Get real!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip is getting weiny boy and Murray because they went to OU and Chip think that means Oregon. Murray goes to Philly inspite of Jerra Jones, but will not have the Oline he did in Dallas.

See how simple that was?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chip is getting weiny boy and Murray because they went to OU and Chip think that means Oregon. Murray goes to Philly inspite of Jerra Jones, but will not have the Oline he did in Dallas.

See how simple that was?
This QB/RB tandem might work because of Chip's tempo & schemes despite the QB health concerns and the poor O line issues.

Where Chip is gonna probably fail and get bit in the ass again is leaving his defense on the field for most of the game.

You can't do that in the NFL.