• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still working on it just a temporary one.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about you, it's about Smed's credibility!

When you're wrong, you man up!

Not only were we able to trade Sam, we got one hell of a deal! It will soften the blow if Sam finds a way to stay healthy and lives up to what some in the NFL think of his talent.

What are you talking about? Coug has never maned up about anything! I have at least said that yes Sammie had a great sophomore year in college, Coug has never backed down, according to him all of Sammies failures fall on someone else, it's never Sammies fault!

Yes we got a great trade from Philly, it's not necessarily because Sammie has great trade value, Philly didn't want Noles, it's a way to get rid of him, and they may not even keep Sammie, we don't know that yet, and it wouldn't cost them that much to get rid of him. Again a trade finally went the Rams way, because Philly made a strange trade according to most observers, but it wasn't because Sammie had great trade value, if you want to go that route, every player no matter how good or bad has value,.
And talk about no credibility, Mr.On The Fence about Sammie!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about? Coug has never maned up about anything! I have at least said that yes Sammie had a great sophomore year in college, Coug has never backed down, according to him all of Sammies failures fall on someone else, it's never Sammies fault!

Yes we got a great trade from Philly, it's not necessarily because Sammie has great trade value, Philly didn't want Noles, it's a way to get rid of him, and they may not even keep Sammie, we don't know that yet, and it wouldn't cost them that much to get rid of him. Again a trade finally went the Rams way, because Philly made a strange trade according to most observers, but it wasn't because Sammie had great trade value, if you want to go that route, every player no matter how good or bad has value,.

Exactly...This trade actually proves that Sams value isn't much for a former #1 overall pick, especially since we have to send them back a pick if he gets hurt or doesn't play enough. That doesn't sound like a team thrilled and confident with his health or his skills. The injury protection I understand, but why the eight game language? Sounds more like someone taking a crap shoot on a guy. Boom or Bust kind of situation.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly...This trade actually proves that Sams value isn't much for a former #1 overall pick, especially since we have to send them back a pick if he gets hurt or doesn't play enough. That doesn't sound like a team thrilled and confident with his health or his skills. The injury protection I understand, but why the eight game language? Sounds more like someone taking a crap shoot on a guy. Boom or Bust kind of situation.

??? Value not high. They just took on a 13m salary for a one year deal and gave up a 2nd & 4th. Oh and gave us Foles? I agree it should be more but still pretty good lol.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*looks to make sure i'm on the NEG thread*

Coug and Smed it's time to let the Sam debate go u bastards. This debate has been going on for years and I used to go back and forth with God knows everyone a few years ago. We all need to move on.

I think if you all want to show Sam love or dog the guy, go to the Philly thread. :)

Our future looks bright, we have more cap room, a better and tougher QB now.. We should move forward IMO.

I know this is the NEG thread and you all can vent all you want, but this debate is endless.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sorry but it looks like some of you actually might be wearing the blinders. I'm not the only one that sees the talent I guess... It was a good deal for the Rams but they don't do that trade if they don't think he has big time potential

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
??? Value not high. They just took on a 13m salary for a one year deal and gave up a 2nd & 4th. Oh and gave us Foles? I agree it should be more but still pretty good lol.

The Eagles gave up a QB who didn't want to play for them anymore, he wanted out NOW... Like I said about the picks, if we have to give one back, this deal is still good, but not nearly as good considering Bradford is a former #1 overall.
I also pretty much guarantee there was no deal for a #1 pick available and there still is no deal. Again, why wouldn't they have offered the pick to us? Are you saying we wouldn't have taken it? I don't buy it sorry. We could have traded Bradford for the #1 and then traded a #2 or #3 to the Eagles for Foles.
Oh and yes, teams lie all the time, especially this time of year going towards the draft.

Edit: remember when we were DEFINITELY taking RGIII going into that draft? Teams lie...

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:nono:

You know what I'm talking about.

Most here laughed at Coug when he said Sam had trade value, not 'great' trade value but trade value. If you can't concede then oh well, we all have our faults. Some can never admit when they are blatantly wrong even though, as you have prior, made minor concessions from time to time.

So go ahead spin master, question my credibility because I committed to moving on from Sam in the preseason last year due to durability issues alone and after a 2nd ACL tear. :L

Just freakin man up Smed and quit making excuses!!!

You were wrong!

:lol:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but it looks like some of you actually might be wearing the blinders. I'm not the only one that sees the talent I guess... It was a good deal for the Rams but they don't do that trade if they don't think he has big time potential

Coug the "talent" hasn't been on the field for 1.5 years. SO really, you haven't seen anything for over 500 days.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*looks to make sure i'm on the NEG thread*

Coug and Smed it's time to let the Sam debate go u bastards. This debate has been going on for years and I used to go back and forth with God knows everyone a few years ago. We all need to move on.

I think if you all want to show Sam love or dog the guy, go to the Philly thread. :)

Our future looks bright, we have more cap room, a better and tougher QB now.. We should move forward IMO.

I know this is the NEG thread and you all can vent all you want, but this debate is endless.

Sam never sat out with a concussion like Foles. No one took more sacks and hits as sam in his first three years. So I don't see where the bradfords not tough as coming from.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I AM DONE TALKING ABOUT BRADFORD. I'LL WAIT UNTIL SEPTEMBER AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.

YOU FUCKERS JUST SUCK ME BACK IN!! :gaah:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug the "talent" hasn't been on the field for 1.5 years. SO really, you haven't seen anything for over 500 days.

This is true and the main reason why he was traded from the Rams. if he never had the knee injury he would've never been traded.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam never sat out with a concussion like Foles. No one took more sacks and hits as sam in his first three years. So I don't see where the bradfords not tough as coming from.

Foles was liked by Philly fans and they said he was tough. Coming from Philly fans, that's a compliment.

No comment on Sam - I'm going to be Marshawn Lynch when it comes to Sam for awhile. He's not my QB anymore.

HIP HIP!!!!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true and the main reason why he was traded from the Rams. if he never had the knee injury he would've never been traded.

Dammit COUG.. IF SAM had balls, he'd be a dude. IF he wasn't cross-eyed, he could read defenses. IF wore better shoes, he'd be able to run a 40 under 5 seconds. IF IF IF

Move on :plane:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dammit COUG.. IF SAM had balls, he'd be a dude. IF he wasn't cross-eyed, he could read defenses. IF wore better shoes, he'd be able to run a 40 under 5 seconds. IF IF IF

Move on :plane:

I was literally just going to type something similar to your balls comment, beat me to it damn you. :D

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody ever going to remove the Depends spokesman from our banner now that he's become part of Philadelphia's health care problem?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok after today, i'm done talking about the Rams former QB. The only superstar category he was in was this one: