• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The "Juggernaut" of 2014

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're talking SOS and preseason rankings, who's your favorite to run through their schedule? I'm talking punching through a wet paper bag type domination.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't pick a Big 10 East team. I can't pick an SEC West team.

Maybe Stanford, Oklahoma, or the chalk FSU.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Wiscansin Cornhuskers?

not.jpg

LULZ

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're talking SOS and preseason rankings, who's your favorite to run through their schedule? I'm talking punching through a wet paper bag type domination.

Fortunately with the playoff running the table isn't as big of a deal. I see FSU running through their regular season but I think someone gets them in the playoff format. Auburn nearly did and they really got there 2 years early IMO.

I predict whoever wins the NC will have at least one loss (I know going out on a limb there) but at least 3 of the teams will be deserving of their spots. Wouldn't be surprised with one blow out playoff game.

Ohio State has a decent chance as well I think the two losses this year will humble them a bit, get them focused and give them motivation.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fortunately with the playoff running the table isn't as big of a deal. I see FSU running through their regular season but I think someone gets them in the playoff format. Auburn nearly did and they really got there 2 years early IMO.

I predict whoever wins the NC will have at least one loss (I know going out on a limb there) but at least 3 of the teams will be deserving of their spots. Wouldn't be surprised with one blow out playoff game.

Ohio State has a decent chance as well I think the two losses this year will humble them a bit, get them focused and give them motivation.

THe bold is correct, but you keep forgetting that Jimbo did not change his signals and Coach Craig was standing right beside Ellis Johnson in the 1st half telling him what they were running. Look at the scoring and yardage from the 1st to 2nd half. Once the towels came out completely different game.

Also close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna LOL so hard if an SEC team goes down in the semi. They'll all be saying "so and so is still obviously the best team in the country". Truth.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THe bold is correct, but you keep forgetting that Jimbo did not change his signals and Coach Craig was standing right beside Ellis Johnson in the 1st half telling him what they were running. Look at the scoring and yardage from the 1st to 2nd half. Once the towels came out completely different game.

Also close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

I didn't forget that we didn't have your defensive signals nor that the country knows what Auburn is going to run before we snap the ball since it is like 5 plays total. We also don't know why Winston didn't check out of plays or if he did how often.

I think this storyline is being a little overplayed I see this game playing out very similar to Auburn's GA game which was also a tale of two halfs. I assure you if the game was played again you are NOT blowing us off the field so let's move on.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't forget that we didn't have your defensive signals nor that the country knows what Auburn is going to run before we snap the ball since it is like 5 plays total. We also don't know why Winston didn't check out of plays or if he did how often.

I think this storyline is being a little overplayed I see this game playing out very similar to Auburn's GA game which was also a tale of two halfs. I assure you if the game was played again you are NOT blowing us off the field so let's move on.

Coach Craig was our QB coach. He was giving your DC(Johnson) what plays we were running based upon the signals and the formations. Not sure what the bold means.

YOu can assume it would not be a blow out if we had used the towels the entire game. YOur secondary got burned in the 2nd half. Also not as much pressure on Winston. We sall never know, but to try and make such a statement is a little naïve.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of the teams with the talent to actually break out at all, Oregon and UCLA probably have the easiest roads. Oregon does have MSU at home in OOC, but their only tough road game in conference is @UCLA and the rest of their OOC is garbage.

UCLA has Texas at home in their OOC with the other two garbage and ASU as their only real big road game in conference.

Both should have the advantage for their division because of it.

If UW had a better team and not on a new coaching staff you might include them. 4 easy OOC games and only tough road game is Oregon. Tough to expect them to break through even with that schedule.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll be favored in every game but the opener against LSU. If we win that, it's quite conceivable we'll be double digit favorites every other game.

33Goat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro did you just call us the 2014 juggernaut?

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to study the schedules to make a fair assessment. Florida St would likely be number 1 and Ohio State certainly has a chance for a 3rd straight unbeaten regular season.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Florida State probably has the best chance.

potzer25

The most eubillicant poster.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say Florida State probably has the best chance.

Fsu shouldn't be tested until the playoffs.

Can't believe we get to say things like that now! Can't wait until next year!