• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Jordan/Steve Kerr Punching Incident

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I don't see many that view Stockton-Thomas equal or Thomas above Stockton. Stockton assists leader and great defender, Isiah the better scorer and a true #1 and ultimate competitor. If they were on the court together facing off it's closer than the "all-time rankings" say.

Isiah - much better scorer
Stockton - much better shooter
Stockton - much better defender but steal numbers are 2.2-1.9. Very close.
I feel like they were both great passers - assists 10.5-9.3. Closer than people think.

Who knows Isiah could have been a 22-25 ppg guy on a lesser team. I would still take Stockton but definitely closer than it is viewed.

Give me Isaiah Thomas. He won at every level. He won a NCAA championship at IU. He won 2 NBA championships in Detroit.

Thomas could score any time he needed to and could pass with the best of them. He could have averaged 25+ a game, but his first job was getting everyone involved.

Stockton was a tremendous player, but if I had to start a team -- I'm taking the guy who has shown he can win at any level.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no that would be Mahorn

Mahorn was the enforcer, but Laimbeer was the thug. He took so many cheap shots, I'd cringed and I was a die hard Pistons fan:lol:

Mahorn would just get right in your face. Laimbeer would clothesline you if you tried to take it to the basket.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me Isaiah Thomas. He won at every level. He won a NCAA championship at IU. He won 2 NBA championships in Detroit.

Thomas could score any time he needed to and could pass with the best of them. He could have averaged 25+ a game, but his first job was getting everyone involved.

Stockton was a tremendous player, but if I had to start a team -- I'm taking the guy who has shown he can win at any level.

:L

Get your players right!

IsAiah Thomas hasn't won anything. He's played for the Kings, Celtics, Suns, Wizards, Cavs, Lakers & Nuggets.

Isiah Thomas won a title at IU & back to back titles in Detroit. :heh:

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite is how Chicago being his closest NBA city makes him an expert on the Bulls.

More than you, that one is for sure.

Most people on here live on or near the coast, so it's not as if the bar has been set too high.

The common logic around here is that Jordan must be a bad teammate because "Sam Smith said so." :doh:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So..........HurricaneNumbNuts used to be a Bulls fan. And once Jordan left and they sucked, he switched his allegiances to another crappy franchise. Makes sense.

That’s bullshit. I’ve had to endure years of badness obviously cursed by Jerry Krause himself and all the other egos involved.

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're trying waaaaay too hard

Oh, do I write too much? Sorry about that. It's what I do, though.

I produce more actual content than gossip, so I guess I'm just different in that regard...

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Most people on here live on or near the coast, so it's not as if the bar has been set too high.

The common logic around here is that Jordan must be a bad teammate because "Sam Smith said so." :doh:

Why does it matter where people live for this?

During the 90’s, WGN was part of most basic cable packages and they broadcast just about every single Bulls game.

Which is yet another reason the Bulls had such a strong national presence. They were easy to follow regardless of your zip code.

So I would guess that anybody age 40 and up would have plenty of opportunity to watch the Bulls just like I did.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

During the 90’s, WGN was part of most basic cable packages and they broadcast just about every single Bulls game.

Which is yet another reason the Bulls had such a strong national presence. They were easy to follow regardless of your zip code.

So I would guess that anybody age 40 and up would have plenty of opportunity to watch the Bulls just like I did.

Add to that the fact that the Bulls were the team to beat...

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s bullshit. I’ve had to endure years of badness obviously cursed by Jerry Krause himself and all the other egos involved.

Part of being a real fan. Sometimes your team's going to have years where you just have to stomach it. But to leave a team once their glory years are done to a team that's just abysmal, that's just dumb.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of being a real fan. Sometimes your team's going to have years where you just have to stomach it. But to leave a team once their glory years are done to a team that's just abysmal, that's just dumb.

Another Bulls dynasty like that isn’t going to happen let’s be real. Plus it gives me the ammo to live in the past and it bugs the shit out of so many people especially here on tHoop

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WWE > Cubs day games back then

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Cubs too.

Ryne Sandberg and Andre Dawson.

They were fun.

The best part was Harry Carry. I remember him going nuts over a fly ball that Sandberg end up catching. Classic shit there

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another Bulls dynasty like that isn’t going to happen let’s be real. Plus it gives me the ammo to live in the past and it bugs the shit out of so many people especially here on tHoop

Nothing wrong with it. Says a lot about the dynasty where I remember in '97 where we got waxed by the Bulls in the ECF, and I said "hey, at least we got 1 game".

HurricaneDij39

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know you need me on this board and you are in complete denial.

The top three threads on this page during the pandemic - All created by HurricaneDij. And when I'm not around, the top threads typically aren't even about basketball, namely the anti-Wiggy/bucky threads.

Surely you're going to manipulate your own reasoning - It's what you do best - But at the end of the day, the facts don't lie. The SportsHoopla NBA Board would be a ghost town "Without Me"...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yHhECHZcw

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The top three threads on this page during the pandemic - All created by HurricaneDij. And when I'm not around, the top threads typically aren't even about basketball, namely the anti-Wiggy/bucky threads.

Surely you're going to manipulate your own reasoning - It's what you do best - But at the end of the day, the facts don't lie. The SportsHoopla NBA Board would be a ghost town "Without Me"...

You are right.

We need you.

These boards aren’t the same when there is nobody to laugh at.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You are far more full of yourself than your posts warrant.

The top three threads on this page during the pandemic - All created by HurricaneDij.

And all full of people mocking you.

Gotta give you some credit though. Love me some Collective Soul, so at least you have some good taste in music...which means there may be hope for you yet.