• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Jets game us a early Christmas gift

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The shocker of the day. Thanks Jets.

Also, the Dolphins played damn tough in a loss in Detroit. They aren't a joke. The Bills lost also.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No football team worth a damn is worried about what some other shitbum organization is doing. Take care of your own business and everything will be OK.

Center Ice

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,004.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad it happened to the Steelers, but it was bound to happen.

Jets still suck

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How 'bout them Cowboys? Oops..wrong thread. LOL

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irregardless of the losses with Buffalo & Miami, the Colts game is still a must win - need that tiebreaker for HFA.

Colts schedule after NE is pretty weak.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think @colts are beatable this week (W),.....Detroit comes here the week after (W),...it's @greenbay following Detroit that might be a (L).....that ~wraps~ up November.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a big game for sure. Pats underdogs again though they seem to respond in that role. Colts deserve to be favored. It's in their home dome and they're playing well. Let's see what the caveman's got.

I call this one just about a toss up depending on what level of NE defense shows up. If they keep stout, Tom's got plenty to get it done.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a big game for sure. Pats underdogs again though they seem to respond in that role. Colts deserve to be favored. It's in their home dome and they're playing well. Let's see what the caveman's got.

I call this one just about a toss up depending on what level of NE defense shows up. If they keep stout, Tom's got plenty to get it done.

A game in the dome will be like a day off.....

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things....

If the Patriots defense puts up the same effort they did against Denver, the Colts are in serious trouble because.................the Colts secondary is more porous than a vegetable strainer. Brady should have a pretty successful outing in the dome.

If history is any indication, the Patriots are 4-1 against winning teams following the bye.

Belichick and the coaching staff have had two weeks to review every Colts game they've played in 2014 at least 10 times.

Colts might get out to a quick start but The Patriots will be steady and should win this by 10+.

SDGuy73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,159.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two things....

If the Patriots defense puts up the same effort they did against Denver, the Colts are in serious trouble because.................the Colts secondary is more porous than a vegetable strainer. Brady should have a pretty successful outing in the dome.

If history is any indication, the Patriots are 4-1 against winning teams following the bye.

Belichick and the coaching staff have had two weeks to review every Colts game they've played in 2014 at least 10 times.

Colts might get out to a quick start but The Patriots will be steady and should win this by 10+.

Luck has been ballin' this year. He has great numbers. He leads the league in passing yards and didn't even play this week. One number though, is his 9 INT's. I think we get at least one pick. The defense will have to stay solid in not letting Luck use his legs.

I hope you are right about 10+ win. But the Colts have had two weeks to study us as well. It maybe closer.

Last edited by a moderator:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Colts are 6-3. Luck put up huge numbers against JAX and TEN scoring 44 against each of them. They also put up 40 against the Giants. The thing to look at is very simple......the teams they've lost to. Denver beat them 31-24, then Philadelphia won 30-27. Everyone was saying that it was only week 1 and 2. Of course, they had Jacksonville, Tennessee, a crippled Baltimore, Houston and then a Bengals team that had been torn to shreds by New England. They felt pretty good having won 5 in a row against the cotton balls of the NFL then came Pittsburgh and a team that had receivers and the Colts secondary was lit up for 6 passing TDs and a 51-34 loss. They gathered themselves to beat the Giants, who are a mess, before the Bye.

What are the Colts? They're a team who can beat the also-rans but get their collective asses handed to them by any better than average quarterback with decent receivers. While their defensive line has shined against the softies, they can't get through better than average o-lines.

I make my predictions based on the Colts performances against the tougher teams not the Weak sisters. After New England the Colts have to play Washington at home and Cleveland and Dallas away. They could be 9-7 at the end of this season. The Pats will handle the rush and Brady will make it a tough day for the Colts secondary.........

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irregardless of the losses with Buffalo & Miami, the Colts game is still a must win - need that tiebreaker for HFA.

Colts schedule after NE is pretty weak.

A Colts win put them in the Bye hunt as well as hurt our chance for HFA throughout.

Big game. I hear the Colts D is vulnerable. I sure hope so.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ranked...yeah whatever. I wish this game wasn't off of a bye week. We had a lot of Mo going there~