• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Indianapolis Colts Thread

How Far a Will the Indianapolis Colts Go in 2014?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure are I can see him having a 4500-5000 yard passing season and 300-500 rushing season. Kid has all the tools himself and weapons too

The other thing I am concerned about is injuries. Although your Pats did pretty well in spite of them last year. We led the league in most players played and were second or third in most games lost due to injury. It was the same thing two years ago. Healthy, this team will be formidable. Should be able to play with most anyone on a given day.

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for him. They all say what a great kid he is and has been an inspiration in the way he had rehabbed himself. May be all for him with an achilles tear.

Two significant injuries in his first three years is definitely not good. I saw him play quite a few times in college and I thought he had a chance to be quite good. Showed a lot of promise his rookie year.

Letting Brown get away could hurt the Colts. Need Bradshaw to stay healthy and Richardson to step up.

Mangler

Dis-member
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colts cut RB Chris Rainey for undisclosed violation...They are going to be thin at RB

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other thing I am concerned about is injuries. Although your Pats did pretty well in spite of them last year. We led the league in most players played and were second or third in most games lost due to injury. It was the same thing two years ago. Healthy, ?team will be formidable. Should be able to play with most anyone on a given day.

Thats a given, how many AFC teams last year could have beat both Seattle and SF?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See Irsay making it rains with bigheads at camp today. Fucker must be still drunk

BF4L

Black/Gold Glasses
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,520.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Luck is gonna be a superstar. He has all the tools to be a great QB and pretty much is minus experience which he is now gaining.

As far as this season. I dunno. Just kinda getting focused on football.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has given operational control over to his daughter. Grigson is making all the decisions anyway. Poor Jimmie has been a real case for a long time. He is an addict. I wish him well.

Blue I dont live in a glass house and prob have drank 5x more in my life than he has, just wish I was around to grab some of that bankroll. "Cmon Jimmy let me buy you some shots of tequila, and you should let me hold onto your stack, just for safe keeping that is"

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blue I dont live in a glass house and prob have drank 5x more in my life than he has, just wish I was around to grab some of that bankroll. "Cmon Jimmy let me buy you some shots of tequila, and you should let me hold onto your stack, just for safe keeping that is"

I sat across from him and Polian once at a restaurant in Carmel while having lunch with a friend. Polian sat and listened quietly with an occasional smile or nod while Jimmie pretty much talked inanely trying to convince himself he was a clever conversationalist.

But let me say this. That boy can play a guitar. :nod:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I found that piece interesting, since I thought that getting Richardson last year was an absolute steal for the Colts, though Richardson's production after the trade obviously suggested otherwise. Definitely makes some sense to attribute his lack of production, as Richardson does, to opposing teams stacking the box after Wayne went down. Seems to me that Brown's superior production, however, suggests that that isn't a complete explanation, since he averaged nearly 2.5 yards per carry more than Richardson did.

I do think that Richardson is likely to have a bounce-back season, though. His pedigree, both in college and his rookie year in Cleveland, suggest he is capable of playing much better than he did last year. I also agree that the Colts getting Allen and Wayne back and the additions of Nicks and Moncrief should help open up the running game. But I still think that Richardson has to play a lot better than he did if he is going to live up to his potential.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found that piece interesting, since I thought that getting Richardson last year was an absolute steal for the Colts, though Richardson's production after the trade obviously suggested otherwise. Definitely makes some sense to attribute his lack of production, as Richardson does, to opposing teams stacking the box after Wayne went down. Seems to me that Brown's superior production, however, suggests that that isn't a complete explanation, since he averaged nearly 2.5 yards per carry more than Richardson did.

I do think that Richardson is likely to have a bounce-back season, though. His pedigree, both in college and his rookie year in Cleveland, suggest he is capable of playing much better than he did last year. I also agree that the Colts getting Allen and Wayne back and the additions of Nicks and Moncrief should help open up the running game. But I still think that Richardson has to play a lot better than he did if he is going to live up to his potential.

He has been bashed enough around here to be sufficiently motivated.

Shame one of our teams has to start the season with a loss. I still love Peyton. I am hoping we win by one point. :whistle:

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has been bashed enough around here to be sufficiently motivated.

Shame one of our teams has to start the season with a loss. I still love Peyton. I am hoping we win by one point. :whistle:

You guys got us at your place last year. Seems to me that the least we can do is to return that favor in our house. :nod: