• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The hits keep on coming for Packers, Lacy out

North of Patagonia / South of Iguazu Falls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsure if Davis will be RB1 this week, Packers also brought up Don Jackson from the practice squad who has had more time with the playbook.

Packers hurting at RB and CB right now due to injuries. Sam Shields went to the IR this week.. but thought is he will be the designated to return later.

Still.. Packers biggest concern is Rodgers, unless he breaks out of his slump, Packers are not going to go anywhere.

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unsure if Davis will be RB1 this week, Packers also brought up Don Jackson from the practice squad who has had more time with the playbook.

Packers hurting at RB and CB right now due to injuries. Sam Shields went to the IR this week.. but thought is he will be the designated to return later.

Still.. Packers biggest concern is Rodgers, unless he breaks out of his slump, Packers are not going to go anywhere.

A slump is a week or a month or a couple months. This has been 2 years and I would call that a decline.

Hopefully Davis is smart enough to learn at least 50 plays. If so he could be a dramatic improvement over the 50% Lacy who might go on IR now.

SS, Randal, and Rollins are all out