• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Heat will be a first round exit

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This an accurate comparison of how close LePamper is to catching Jordan in GOAT status.

1966694_265479246963534_2036293227_n.jpg

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 1993 the 2-time defending champion Bulls hit a slump losing 8 of 15 and 4 of 5.

The Nuggets handed them their 4th loss in 5 games and Jordan missed 3 free throws in the final minute.
(recap from that game)

Eerie similarities.

Oh, and if anyone is interested in wagering against the Heat in the first round please let me know.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you Heat and Lakers fans crack me up on here. Although I must say, why do the Lakers fans seemingly hate all the Heat fans here? What's that about?

Just like all the Heat fans that hate Kobe Bryant. That also includes the bandwagon Heat fans in which there are many of them that showed up when LeBitch did.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you Heat and Lakers fans crack me up on here. Although I must say, why do the Lakers fans seemingly hate all the Heat fans here? What's that about?

tsk, hate is such an ugly word. let's just say that some Heat posters here are straight up ass clowns...

there are some good ones, though. i have no issue with those guys at all...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's nothing new and happens every time the previous "best player in the game" starts getting older and closer to retirement while the next "best player in the game" hits his prime.

Coming out of the 80's, Magic was widely considered the best player in the game, but MJ was hitting his prime. The debate then began over who the best player was and whether or not MJ would ever match what Magic accomplished.

Then, as MJ got older, it was Kobe's turn to take over as the best in the game and the same debate began about MJ and Kobe.

Now Kobe is old and close to retirement and Lebron is in his prime. So, of course, we now get the Kobe/Lebron debate.

When Lebron gets older and closer to retirement, the debate will begin about Lebron and whoever the next "best player in the game is".

We're fans, it's what we do.:suds:

It basically comes down to fans of the "new guy" wanting him to be called the best in the game a little too early and fans of the "old guy" wanting to keep him at the top a little too long.

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's nothing new and happens every time the previous "best player in the game" starts getting older and closer to retirement while the next "best player in the game" hits his prime.

Coming out of the 80's, Magic was widely considered the best player in the game, but MJ was hitting his prime. The debate then began over who the best player was and whether or not MJ would ever match what Magic accomplished.

Then, as MJ got older, it was Kobe's turn to take over as the best in the game and the same debate began about MJ and Kobe.

Now Kobe is old and close to retirement and Lebron is in his prime. So, of course, we now get the Kobe/Lebron debate.

When Lebron gets older and closer to retirement, the debate will begin about Lebron and whoever the next "best player in the game is".

We're fans, it's what we do.:suds:

It basically comes down to fans of the "new guy" wanting him to be called the best in the game a little too early and fans of the "old guy" wanting to keep him at the top a little too long.

Great summation

Shoveyjoe

El Flaco
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I only post the "stupid shit" because Heat "fans" wont shut up. If most of them weren't such assholes, you'd hardly hear me at all.

Wont shut up about what? You want them to kiss your ass and tell you that your team is better than theirs? You want them to apologize? Since the day you got here you have been looking to start shit so please dont tell me its because the 15-20 Heat fans you have talked to.