• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Free For All MLB Draft : CHAT

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Marcus Allen was the better of the two.SC Bias aside Allen was more versatile and productive.But I also think Allen is under rated at times Over 10k rushing ,over 5k receiving and had a major nose for the end zone.I was pissed when Davis ran Allen off to the Chiefs
Who knows what Bo could've done if he'd ever went at football 100%.

Or if the Bucs hadn't screwed him.

One of the worst moves in NFL history imo.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Stoke

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knows what Bo could've done if he'd ever went at football 100%.

Or if the Bucs hadn't screwed him.

One of the worst moves in NFL history imo.
Didn't he screw the Bucs? Iirc, they drafted him #1 overall and he said he was going to play baseball. He entered the draft for some reason the next year and the Raiders took him late and he said, "OK, since the Raiders drafted me, I guess I will play some ball." Not sure why Bo wouldn't want to be in the backfield with Vinny Greenballs wearing that sweet creamsicle jersey.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he screw the Bucs? Iirc, they drafted him #1 overall and he said he was going to play baseball. He entered the draft for some reason the next year and the Raiders took him late and he said, "OK, since the Raiders drafted me, I guess I will play some ball." Not sure why Bo wouldn't want to be in the backfield with Vinny Greenballs wearing that sweet creamsicle jersey.
They intentionally made him ineligible to finish his baseball season at Auburn. (Brought him down for a visit to Tampa on their private jet or something. Knowing it violated amateur status, on purpose.)Then drafted him #1.

He said finding out he couldn't play baseball anymore(in the middle of practice) broke his heart. And he decided he'd never play or work for anyone that would do that to someone.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“Their (the Tampa Bay Bucaneers’) people said they were looking out for me, and checked with the NCAA that it was OK for me to go on their plane for that physical,’’ Jackson says, “but nobody checked it out. Well, I put two and two together, and figured it out. They knew I was a first-round pick in football, but they wanted to get me away from baseball, so they got me ruled ineligible. I’m 100% convinced of that. They thought that would make me forget baseball

“I told myself, “All right, if you screw me, I’m going to screw you twice as hard.’ If anybody else had drafted me, I would have gone, but I wasn’t going to play for that man.”

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that. I thought it was Bo not wanting to play for that putrid team, so he played baseball to avoid it. This was well before the age of social media. If something like that happened now, imagine how often we would hear about that story.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that. I thought it was Bo not wanting to play for that putrid team, so he played baseball to avoid it. This was well before the age of social media. If something like that happened now, imagine how often we would hear about that story.
I think they might take ownership away from someone now.

Can't imagine what a football fanbase would do if a #1 pick refuses to play.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text 500