• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The false rumors about Kaepernick

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not me. PK Chelios and his Predators or the Ducks for me.

Never watched a single regular season game this year. But I've recorded and aerobically watched most playoff games. Now that there is only 1 game a day I more or less see most of it.
I'm okay if the Predators win because of Colin Wilson, former BU Terrier. Other than that, fuck Pittsburgh

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bull s**t. Blacks are arrested for marijuana possession more than whites because they're in more confrontations with police due to the exponentially more crimes they commit per capita than any other race. Studies even show they commit more traffic violations & have more non-moving, automobile violations (like fix-it issues). They're caught with weed more because cops are busting them for other crap far more often than other races.

This is a statistical fact that can be verified on the FBI database.

Otherwise known as: traffic stop for driving while black

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Otherwise known as: traffic stop for driving while black

You didn't read carefully enough. Those studies weren't done with police; they were done with traffic cameras & radar, and it showed that blacks commit more moving violations than anyone else. They are actually pulled over LESS than their offending percentage.

Like I said: if black people weren't getting into confrontations with police because of their behavior at such an alarming rate, they wouldn't be ooverrepresented in prison for drug crimes. 99.9% of the time, you have nobody to blame but yourself if you're in prison.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When they traded Subban I dumped those fuckers.

Glad to see them out and PK still playing.
I didn't care all that much for Subban. He was a center trapped inside a defensemen's body. No way an I happy the Habs are out

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't care all that much for Subban. He was a center trapped inside a defensemen's body. No way an I happy the Habs are out

Too uppity for you? Ya'll don't seem to like thew uppity.

He was their best player after Price, their nearly solo source of offense.

They should have traded Max P or anybody before him. Or fired Therrien, which they did anyway.

I only just forgave them for trading Chelios for a washed up Denis Savard many moons ago,

Then they did this?

Fuck them. Extremely happy they got bounced. Hope they never come close to another Stanley Cup.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
I haven't seen anyone suck this badly & get loads of attention since William Hung.

Kaepernick is to football like William Hung is to singing if Hung became a tranny & then blamed his singing failures on anti-tranny persecution.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't read carefully enough. Those studies weren't done with police; they were done with traffic cameras & radar, and it showed that blacks commit more moving violations than anyone else. They are actually pulled over LESS than their offending percentage.

Like I said: if black people weren't getting into confrontations with police because of their behavior at such an alarming rate, they wouldn't be ooverrepresented in prison for drug crimes. 99.9% of the time, you have nobody to blame but yourself if you're in prison.
I blame the stupid laws.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't seen anyone suck this badly & get loads of attention since William Hung.

Kaepernick is to football like William Hung is to singing if Hung became a tranny & then blamed his singing failures on anti-tranny persecution.

You mean you don't see the daily tweets from President Twit?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too uppity for you? Ya'll don't seem to like thew uppity.

He was their best player after Price, their nearly solo source of offense.

They should have traded Max P or anybody before him. Or fired Therrien, which they did anyway.

I only just forgave them for trading Chelios for a washed up Denis Savard many moons ago,

Then they did this?

Fuck them. Extremely happy they got bounced. Hope they never come close to another Stanley Cup.
:mad2:

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope they blackball Kaep. Blackball his ass!!