• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The end of Roger Goodell?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He is I agree, but he does seem to get the stories right from the owner and league level.

He's been a Patriots mouthpiece, ball wash and apologist his entire career

Believe the opposite of what King says

FantasyBelowZero

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Driving 100 in a school zone is stupid. You do that often enough and you'll pay with more than just money and more than a simple speeding ticket. Have some common sense. No rule can force it into your brain. You have to be able to think for yourself.

Drive 100 on a wide open highway though if you want. It'll probably even force you to pay attention more.
I was just using it as an example. I would never drive 100mph in a school zone. That would be stupid.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean false. It was explained to you yesterday.

What was explained to me?

That really "well informed" Goodell makes no money for owners ?

Yeah, that was the dumbest thing stated all day

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its also against the law.

brady cant get arrested for a ball 1 psi low, and he cant kill anyone with it.

come on people!

Don't care which self-important committee makes which stupid rule. Stupid rules don't deserve respect. That's not to say there can't be stupid consequences following right behind the stupid rule, however.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO, the League and the Patriots got very lucky that the Colts laid an egg. What if Andrew Luck had a great day, and the Patriots won by a late score?
I believe the League would have been under enormous pressure to disqualify the Pats and let the Colts go to the Super Bowl. If that happens, you're probably looking at a year suspension for Brady and BB, a huge fine, and loss of their entire draft
It was made to look like less of a big deal because the Patriots won easily. If the Colts offense had made it a close game, it would have been a disaster for the League.