• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The difference between Cam and Russell

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Umm, that's not how this works. You made the assertion, it's up to you to prove it. You can either do that and prove yourself correct, or you can decline to do so and I will continue to not believe you.
Actually that IS how it works. Since you're so confident that I'm a liar, why not pony up that avatar? I have no desire to watch bronco film with no benefit.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me. I already know that Cam was imitating Peyton, and your fellow bronco fans know it too.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
simple answer, brain size and the size of their balls. Wilson wins both.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Cam is a good QB, he just needs to mature and I'm sure he will in the coming years. Next season will tell a lot as the Panthers have a tough schedule.

What is he, 5 yrs in and still needs time to mature....If that's the case OT, he must have a case of ADD, a might slow don't you think ?
People need to quit making excuses for him and putting him up to be something great when he has won but 1 NFCCG in the sum of yrs he's been in the league....
And just got embarrassed by a 39 yr old real NFL QB in the biggest game there is in the sport....
His coach and some of his team mates are condoning his actions and that's why he won't change....
I guarantee you, that until he takes responsibility for his childish actions and makes an effort to change, he'll never sniff another SB, and frankly I believe you have seen the best you will ever see from this over hyped man child....
:nod:

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all about character, selflessness (contracts aside) and leadership.

I don't see Cam going out and fighting after he's down 31-0 at the half.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is he, 5 yrs in and still needs time to mature....If that's the case OT, he must have a case of ADD, a might slow don't you think ?
People need to quit making excuses for him and putting him up to be something great when he has won but 1 NFCCG in the sum of yrs he's been in the league....
And just got embarrassed by a 39 yr old real NFL QB in the biggest game there is in the sport....
His coach and some of his team mates are condoning his actions and that's why he won't change....
I guarantee you, that until he takes responsibility for his childish actions and makes an effort to change, he'll never sniff another SB, and frankly I believe you have seen the best you will ever see from this over hyped man child....
:nod:
I agree and I never said he "will" mature in the future. I just hope he does, because he is a good QB. We will see next year when their schedule gets tougher,

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually that IS how it works. Since you're so confident that I'm a liar, why not pony up that avatar? I have no desire to watch bronco film with no benefit.

Either way, it doesn't matter to me. I already know that Cam was imitating Peyton, and your fellow bronco fans know it too.
I'm not confident you're a liar, I said I don't recall that ever happening, and that you're welcome to prove it. But if it's as common as you seem to think it is, it shouldn't take you more than a few seconds to find evidence to back up your claim.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I just always wondered why every time a carolina game is going on I see him jumping up and down on the sideline when his defense is on the field instead of on the bench with a tablet studying the defense he's facing.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not confident you're a liar, I said I don't recall that ever happening, and that you're welcome to prove it. But if it's as common as you seem to think it is, it shouldn't take you more than a few seconds to find evidence to back up your claim.
It should... but I already tried. all google searches today of manning and fumbles show cam choking it away in the superbowl, or the snap over Mannings head. To find them I would have to look at game stats for fumbles by manning, then look for that specific game film. Screw that! Too much work with no benefit.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Super Bowls don't matter to him?

As much as I am Anti Wee One, he never quits.

Yeah I'm honestly curious as to why someone would say that. I certainly didn't hear anyone say that prior to this season.

IMO, given Cam's style of play he is not likely to have a long career. He takes a LOT of big hits. And while he is a big dude, even the big guys wear down. So, IMO, he doesn't have a long window to achieve a ring and it is not unreasonable to think that this may have been his one and only chance.

I guess if you think he is such a freak that he can play 15 years in the NFL like he does then I could see why you would prefer him to Wilson. But so far their on field performances haven't been that comparable even if they are THIS year.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. I just always wondered why every time a carolina game is going on I see him jumping up and down on the sideline when his defense is on the field instead of on the bench with a tablet studying the defense he's facing.

Because he ain't into that fancy book learnin! Keppin it real!