• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Debate : Romo or Dak ???

Romo or Dak ?

• Romo

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Dak

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Jerry will screw it up

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Doesn't matter Skins own the division

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny....now if 4 of 5 olinemen got hurt, you'd have a point

dallas was a laughing stock with most of you in May taking Elliott with the 4th pick. Remember our defense?
Jerry blew that one and then to top that off, selected a guy in round two that may never play football again.

Surely Dallas had a bad draft....I mean this is jerry jones!

But the big thing for Dallas defense is having Mr Lee in the middle... I don't give a shit who you put around him, he makes players better! He understands the concept and puts things in motion.......

Disclaimer this will be the only time I make a positive post about Lee again, even with his history of injuries, I would take him in a heart beat!

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disclaimer this will be the only time I make a positive post about Lee again, even with his history of injuries, I would take him in a heart beat!
Funny....I have no problem saying good things about good football players.
Give me some Fletcher Cox all day. I just feel sorry for him being stuck in philly

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After this win, that's not out of the question. I don't think it is and I haven't been afraid of the Cowboys since 1996. The Vikings have not had much trouble with the Cowboys since then.
The Vikings haven't exactly been stellar until last season.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny....I have no problem saying good things about good football players.
Give me some Fletcher Cox all day. I just feel sorry for him being stuck in philly

The natives are getting restless with the Fletcher ( cause of the money and no stats so far)
Personally a guy that draws double team and an extra guy checking on him as well is a stud in my book!

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tony Romo can sit back and relax, hang out with the Surface Pro and count his money as the NFL's highest paid backup QB. Not a bad way to go out.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak Prescott's stats through his first 6 games are better than Tom Brady's first 6 games.
Got that from Peter King's MMQB today.

Impressive.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The natives are getting restless with the Fletcher ( cause of the money and no stats so far)
Personally a guy that draws double team and an extra guy checking on him as well is a stud in my book!
BTW, I never knew a solid football fan that also was a fan of the eagles before you.
Must be cause you live as far away from philly as one can get... which reminds me of my neighbor who throws his Hillary bumper sticker on the dash board when he'll be driving in the "right side of town".

apologies, condolences, but a tip of the cap all the same. :D

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, I never knew a solid football fan that also was a fan of the eagles before you.
Must be cause you live as far away from philly as one can get... which reminds me of my neighbor who throws his Hillary bumper sticker on the dash board when he'll be driving in the "right side of town".

apologies, condolences, but a tip of the cap all the same. :D

LOL........
The interweb keeps me in the loop pretty darn good out here on the left coast.....
Plus my Hawks buddies would be really bored if I wasn't around to remind them of things...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well....it is philly

kinda a waste....hopefully for him, he'll Reggie White it somehow

He won't, Eagles are at least two three seasons away, they need to address some holes that are once again a glaring need, of course their draft picks will take time to rebuild so, they have a good young group, it will take time and Fletcher rides it out IMO....

Guywithtoaster

Don't bane the dillies!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,515.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever decision is made, I hope it screws the Cowboys over :dhd:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He won't, Eagles are at least two three seasons away, they need to address some holes that are once again a glaring need, of course their draft picks will take time to rebuild so, they have a good young group, it will take time and Fletcher rides it out IMO....

It's to the point of show me.....just like my cowboys after the last 20 plus seasons.

I knew the NFL landscape from about 1964 through 1996. Eight outta the first 28 was a lifetime ago.

Gotta show me...I assume nothing and double down on that when you factor Jerry.

EKA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no way in hell the nfl lets Romo come back for the next game. They want, and NBC wants, a Prescott vs Wentz rookie hype.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to think Romo.

But at this point in time I don't think there is a 100% right move. The right hunch will prevail.

Dak has that team by the nuts right now and they love him. Even Williams is catching the ball.

And I think his chemistry with Elliot in the run game is huge. Romo wouldn't be able to do the whole read option thingy....

Good points, and I know I would rather keep Dak in there.

I look at it like this...Romo was the undisputed leader of that OFC and by all accounts it was "his" team...what do he do to lose his team aside from getting hurt? If this were Fitz for the NYJ and the back up came in and won 5 straight games...by all means, you keep the back up in there because Fitz is not really the long time established starter.

If you put a healthy Romo on the bench...clearly he's a deflated player...if something does happen to Dak, he then have to turn to a deflated Romo...it might not be that easy to get his spirits off the canvas.