• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Debate : Romo or Dak ???

Romo or Dak ?

• Romo

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Dak

Votes: 22 59.5%
  • Potato Salad

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Jerry will screw it up

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Doesn't matter Skins own the division

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt and Dak will leave a few as well...just part of the process. Being totally honest, I went from DAL winning the DIV with Romo to maybe 8-8 with DAK so I'm just as surprised to see what the kid is doing at this level and I actually saw him play a few games at Ms St and felt he would be a decent backup.

His maturity is overwhelming.

I am extremely glad they got him instead of Paxton Lynch who they were trying to move up for. I saw nothing exciting in his brief appearance.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perhaps....but how much better would Gurley be behind the Dallas line.

hey? I don't know but somebody might take a look at the past 4/5 drafts. How and the hell is this happening? We're talking about Jerry Jones ran drafts

I'm not a mind reader, but, are you looking for a Jerry Jones is draft god thread? :noidea:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no debate here.

I wish the OP made the poll votes visible.

And I wish you would stop posting when you stand in the welfare check line.......

Why don't you go play on the main board and stick to topics you understand, food stamps, single moms, how to beat child support, or my favorite topic, why you can't get laid....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jerry Jones is draft god thread
I'm not a member of the Jones family. God a bit extreme.

just saying...Dallas took the soon to be all pro center, and the all pro guard with much back lash. Same for the tackle at #9. Dallas caught a lot of shit for not taking Ramsey when their defense was so horrid this past draft.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a member of the Jones family. God a bit extreme.

just saying...Dallas took the soon to be all pro center, and the all pro guard with much back lash. Same for the tackle at #9. Dallas caught a lot of shit for not taking Ramsey when their defense was so horrid this past draft.

"From some" should be thrown in there......

I for one like the "Zek" pick and if it wasn't for the Eagles giving up the farm for Wentz, ( which isnt so bad now) I would have taken Zek in a heart beat....

And I also have no problem with drafting big Olinemen in the first couple rounds, remember I'm an Eagles fan and Andy would never spend top round picks on Olinemen..... :gaah:

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I wish you would stop posting when you stand in the welfare check line.......

Why don't you go play on the main board and stick to topics you understand, food stamps, single moms, how to beat child support, or my favorite topic, why you can't get laid....

Why don't you bend over, make two fists and shove them both in your ass.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"From some" should be thrown in there......
without question. I wanted Ramsey on draft day but understood the thought process behind the Elliott pick 5 minutes after the pick and said as much....

Dallas saw themselves the 2014 version coming in to this season more than the 2015 version.

Time will tell, but no question Dak helps that vision

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
without question. I wanted Ramsey on draft day but understood the thought process behind the Elliott pick 5 minutes after the pick and said as much....

Dallas saw themselves the 2014 version coming in to this season more than the 2015 version.

Time will tell, but no question Dak helps that vision

I understand the defense needs "upgrades" and believe me a corner is always a need, but look at it this way, Ramsey is out for the season, so there is that!

Xander

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,545.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
jarntt has a point: when Romo is 100%. They need to give him the time to get 100%. Until that happens he is going to continue to get hurt, until he can't play anymore. Yeah of course it all boils down to what Jerry thinks, which we know could go however.

It must be nice to play around with million dollar lives. I guess that is the ultimate fantasy football