• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Cancer has returned...

RammiesRule!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
As hard as I try to take the high road with J.R., his lack of awareness (i.e., stupidity) keeps getting in the way. I'm not making him out to be the scapegoat for our troubles with OKC—there’s a blatant mismatch issue in favor of OKC—but his immaturity cannot be helping the atmosphere in the locker room. I read in the Post today that after the team meeting yesterday he came out telling reporters that players’ “pulses were dead” during the meeting. Even if that's true, that crap should stay in the locker room while "team leaders" go about making some attitude adjustments. And, speaking of attitude adjustments, if J.R.'s going to talk about the demeanor in the meetings (as a teammate) I would take offense and tell him to speak for himself. Although the Nuggs screwed the pooch in the last game, at least Chandler was headed back to the gym to work on breaking out of his horrendous shooting slump.

Nonetheless, regardless of the inevitable (the better team will win this series), I don't want to hear negative comments from J.R. about perhaps Denver's not the team for him...or other hogwash that implies he's already thrown in the towel. There's a reason Karl set his dumbass on the bench—and, like he did with K-mart, he should keep his dumbass there. That way he’ll have plenty of time to watch Afflalo play defense, then drift off and daydream about being the star shooting guard for the T-Wolves next year.
As for the rest of the Nuggs, they need to "buck it up" and focus on playing the team ball that kept them in the West's 5th spot after the Melodrama trade.

Play defense and pass the damn ball, good things will follow.

iruletheskool

iruleiskool
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sorry sir.

btw, are you a fan of all the teams that we don't have posters for yet? :p