• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"The Brotherhood" (CP3, Wade, LeBron, Melo)

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a huge difference in reasons why they dominate the ball.

Russ is just being Russ.

Swapping Kyrie for Paul would make every player on that Team, especially Love and Tristan, better.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is just being Russ.

Swapping Kyrie for Paul would make every player on that Team, especially Love and Tristan, better.
listen to wht Windhorst said yesterday on his podcast

he said- if you think LEbron gets mad at Kyrie for always having the ball HED HATE playing with Paul--- and that Pauls teammates cant stand the guy half the time ...i was actually a little surprised at the tone he took with it too...it was a good listen though.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
listen to wht Windhorst said yesterday on his podcast

he said- if you think LEbron gets mad at Kyrie for always having the ball HED HATE playing with Paul--- and that Pauls teammates cant stand the guy half the time ...i was actually a little surprised at the tone he took with it too...it was a good listen though.

Dude, puuuhleeeease.

Paul is an ass hole, no doubt.

But, I cant be mad at him for jumping in guys ass' for not playing hard, missing free throws, missing assignments.

Paul> Kyrie in every statistical category, INCLUDING scoring.

I think Kyrie is a better scorer. But, Paul is by far the better player.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is just being Russ.

Thats for sure...Ive always seen Kyrie as a Stephon Marbury clone......Very solid player that makes absolutely no one around him better...The ultimate Shoot ONLY Point Guard

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, puuuhleeeease.

But, I cant be mad at him for jumping in guys ass' for not playing hard, missing free throws, missing assignments.

If you ask any championship contender which PG would they rather on their team? EVERYONE is taking CP3. There is really no debate

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, puuuhleeeease.

this is what you are not understanding though--- LeBron WANTS THE BALL IN HIS HANDS

LeBron is not going to be happy posting up with Chris Paul and playing off of screens and picks etc...he WANTS the ball---- at least KI can move over and play SG when LeBron starts to take hte ball over..

if u tried to take the PG responsibilties out of CPs hands i think hed fight you no matter if u were his grandma.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is what you are not understanding though--- LeBron WANTS THE BALL IN HIS HANDS

LeBron is not going to be happy posting up with Chris Paul and playing off of screens and picks etc...he WANTS the ball---- at least KI can move over and play SG when LeBron starts to take hte ball over..

if u tried to take the PG responsibilties out of CPs hands i think hed fight you no matter if u were his grandma.

As he should. He is a point guard.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As he should. He is a point guard.
well thats whati m saying- LeBron WANTS the ball and to play PG too- and its hrad for me to say he shouldnt as he is the best playmaker at his size since Magic and one of the very best in the history of the game...its why i think KI an work really well with him because he has the skill set to play off the ball on at the 2 when LEBron takes over...and of course KI goes for 16, 8 and 8 last nightbecau- se he was playing point- didu see all the dunks an stuff lebron had off passes on cuts? but its LeBron and tomorrow instead of playing like taht he might decide to dominate the ball- and KI gets blamed for not having enough assists....it just doesnt make sense.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:scratch:

Yeah, you are probably correct with that point.

I think that swap would benefit every player on that roster. But, if Bron is insistent on controlling the ball, that would be problematic.

Even if it were a possibility, I still don't think the Cavs could beat a Healthy Spurs or Warriors.

So, no point in mortgaging your future post Lebron.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LeBron is not going to be happy posting up with Chris Paul and playing off of screens and picks etc...he WANTS the ball----
at least KI can move over and play SG when LeBron starts to take hte ball over..

That bold part is part of the reason that many are doubting that Lebron will ever win another title. It shouldn't be about what makes Lebron happy, it should be about what is best for the team.

If he wants to be a point guard, he should play point guard. He's basically a bigger, stronger version of Magic. He doesn't have Magic's court vision, but he's a better athlete than Magic was.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lesidekick at it again. can't win without 3 or 4 hall of famers

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well thats whati m saying- LeBron WANTS the ball and to play PG too- and its hrad for me to say he shouldnt as he is the best playmaker at his size since Magic and one of the very best in the history of the game...its why i think KI an work really well with him because he has the skill set to play off the ball on at the 2 when LEBron takes over...and of course KI goes for 16, 8 and 8 last nightbecau- se he was playing point- didu see all the dunks an stuff lebron had off passes on cuts? but its LeBron and tomorrow instead of playing like taht he might decide to dominate the ball- and KI gets blamed for not having enough assists....it just doesnt make sense.

Dude. All this is hypothetical.

Kyrie is the ultimate ball stopper. CP3 needs the ball, so does Bron.

The difference is that CP3 creates shots for others, Kyrie creates shots for himself. Also, Paul is a better catch and shoot player than Kyrie is.

I don't think a CP3 LeBron pairing is ideal, but it is 1,000 times better than Bron + Kyrie.

Also, CP3 is a pretty good defender.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All 4 will be past their prime by the time they would join forces it would be a disaster.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 101029

That warm place gotta be South Beach!!! Imagine them owning the East and then going up against the dominant Warriors. We'd get the beloved baby-faced Curry vs. the most hated All-star team! This needs to happen! Thoughts? Do you think they would be the title favorites?

Looks like they're wearing Nets jerseys..

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 101029

That warm place gotta be South Beach!!! Imagine them owning the East and then going up against the dominant Warriors. We'd get the beloved baby-faced Curry vs. the most hated All-star team! This needs to happen! Thoughts? Do you think they would be the title favorites?

And once they are all teammates Kobe could be their HC!

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 101029

I doubt that a team made up of over the hill players would be title favorites.

Reactions: LAD

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once they are all teammates Kobe could be their HC!

Kobe could be a player/coach and put himself in the game for the last second shot.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah!

Can you imagine the huddle? Kobe would say, "LeBron, you're not taking the last shot today", while he is undoing his tie and taking off his suit to reveal the jersey underneath.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you imagine the huddle? Kobe would say, "LeBron, you're not taking the last shot today", while he is undoing his tie and taking off his suit to reveal the jersey underneath.

I could see Kobe telling Melo if he takes 1 more shot he'll get benched.