• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"The Brotherhood" (CP3, Wade, LeBron, Melo)

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Screen-Shot-2016-03-23-at-11.30.22-AM-copy.jpg

LeBron James said:
"I really hope, that, before our career is over we can all play together. At least one, maybe one or two seasons - me, Melo, D-Wade, CP - we can get a year in. I would actually take a pay cut to do that."

Carmelo Anthony said:
"I’ll take a pay cut if it happens. I think we all would have to take a pay cut. I think by that time you want to go somewhere "warm". That’s later...retirement.”

That warm place gotta be South Beach!!! Imagine them owning the East and then going up against the dominant Warriors. We'd get the beloved baby-faced Curry vs. the most hated All-star team! This needs to happen! Thoughts? Do you think they would be the title favorites?

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many basketballs do they get to have on the court at a time? If it's only 1, no.
Although I see them having problems against Warriors/Spurs, these 4 buddies made it work playing together in Team USA. Melo was lights out from three with those catch-and-shoot jumpers from Bron and CP3.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will never happen (at least in Miami). Plus, I don't want Melo anywhere near my team, and I feel the same about Lebron and his entourage. CP3 can find his way to Miami though, that I wouldn't mind.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will never happen (at least in Miami). Plus, I don't want Melo anywhere near my team, and I feel the same about Lebron and his entourage. CP3 can find his way to Miami though, that I wouldn't mind.

I do find it fascinating the rap Mello gets when he has never played with anyone in New York, while CP3 gets a lot of love for leading All Star Rosters to quick postseason exits his entire career

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reminds me of the year Kobe, Shaq, Malone, and Payton made the Finals (but didn't win)

Kold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know if I'd want this team if let's say the Lakers had a chance. This still couldn't beat the Warriors, and who knows how many 1 year opt outs would be signed. Plus, we've went ALL IN with 4 star teams, and it ended up wrecking the Lakers future in atleast 2 of those times. I couldn't imagine mortaging our future, only for these guys to leave after a year or two, when it doesn't work out

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Melo might be the problem, but he has shown he can do it for a short period. Not sure though.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trade Blake for Melo, Jordan for Wade, Bron sign for vet minimum ...done deal..:thumb:

Lob City!

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do find it fascinating the rap Mello gets when he has never played with anyone in New York, while CP3 gets a lot of love for leading All Star Rosters to quick postseason exits his entire career

Not sure if you watch any Clippers games, many don't.

But, none of the flame outs can be directly laid at Paul's feet.

If I had to give you my top 3 reasons....

1. Doc has no idea how to make adjustments.

2. Every Clippers player, outside of Paul, is mentally fragile and tucks ass when things get tough.

3. Crying, complaining, getting caught up in things they can't control, instead of focusing on the things they can.

He has been PHENOMENAL with Blake out.

Deandre Jordan would be Javelle McGee if he didn't have a guy like Paul feeding him the ball.

Reactions: LAD

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you think KI dominates the ball- Lebron would despise playing with CP3

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just for the record- no one on here is dumb enough to think this acuually has a chance of happening right?

fun to speculate about but its garbage in- garbage out.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone's getting paranoid of LeBron leaving Cleveland again..

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just for the record- no one on here is dumb enough to think this acuually has a chance of happening right?

fun to speculate about but its garbage in- garbage out.

Not in cleveland that is! They're tied up with 'below than average' players for the next decade!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone's getting paranoid of LeBron leaving Cleveland again..
its just ridiculous--- it always happens at this time of year---- the fans that are jealous of the Cavs start spouting unbelievable bullshit---

last year remember-- Kevin Love was DEFINITELY gone- signs a max K

the year before- Kyrie was DEFINITELY leaving as soon as he could- signs a max K

LeBron? NO WAY he would ever come back to Cleveland.....Riley chases him all the way to Vegas to be blown off and he signs back up to work for Dan G.

each year- people like you are disappointed. Nothing will change this offseason.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its just ridiculous--- it always happens at this time of year---- the fans that are jealous of the Cavs start spouting unbelievable bullshit---

the year before- Kyrie was DEFINITELY leaving as soon as he could- signs a max K

LeBron? NO WAY he would ever come back to Cleveland.....Riley chases him all the way to Vegas to be blown off and he signs back up to work for Dan G.

each year- people like you are disappointed. Nothing will change this offseason.

Not for nothing, but its Lebron that brings on the speculation with his never ending silly comments

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Correction *LeBron spouting unbelievable bullshit

I don't even think this could happen this offseason or after next season. But this can happen when Wade's 37, LeBron and Melo at 35, and Cp3 at 34.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Correction *LeBron spouting unbelievable bullshit

I don't even think this could happen this offseason or after next season. But this can happen when Wade's 37, LeBron and Melo at 35, and Cp3 at 34.
you really think Wade is getting to 37? thats pretty wishful thinking...and people are taking the comments a lot more literally than they were intended- even as lebron was saying- yah sure id love to play with my buddies some day before we retire

anyone that took that as he will be actively looking to make this happen any time in the near or long term is delusional.

if LeBron REALLY wanted Melo hed be in the Cavs already...if thy REALLY wanted Paul you would have heard of Irving for Paul trade proposals..

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's a huge difference in reasons why they dominate the ball.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, what player would want to play with a guy who has averaged 10 dimes a game his entire career when he can be dazzled watching Kyrie work on his and 1 mix tape moves for 23 of the 24 second. Clock?

You are insane if you believe Lebron wouldn't ship Kyrie out for Paul.