• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The bizarre world of Tiger Woods.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At this point he has to do something to justify any sort of coverage. I really don't care about him anymore. There's no way in hell that he can put together the type of swing that he was dominating against because it requires way too much athleticism for a guy his age that's been doing this for as long as he has. And is there anything left after you take that away? His whole game was geared towards taking a blow torch to the field and now that it's gone there's not much left over to rebuild with.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Tiger Woods needs to realize he isn't a factor in golf anymore and that nobody is really interested in his schedule.

Blitzville

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger Woods is done and finished. He will never win another event. His down turn started when he literally screwed with someone other than his wife and once again showed just what his culture can not control. Violence, anger and sex are rife in Tiger's life right now.

Reactions: GNG

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger Woods is done and finished. He will never win another event. His down turn started when he literally screwed with someone other than his wife and once again showed just what his culture can not control. Violence, anger and sex are rife in Tiger's life right now.

LOL. Golf survives regardless so it really doesn't matter. Perhaps Tiger may never win again - maybe he will - maybe in a lesser setting - who knows. However - stating that "Violence & anger" are part of his life now is pretty comical. He appears to be relatively content at this time & certainly not very violent.

Even if everything else goes away he still has his kids, lots of money & the satisfaction from his charities. Life could certainly be worse. Also - these athletes very likely don't look at things like the rest of us. I can almost guarantee you that Tiger doesn't sit around most days lamenting not winning more majors or having some poor rounds. Let it go already.

Fiero425

JayCium
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wow; really? WTF is that supposed to mean? :L :noidea: :nono: - Scummy, no matter how you want to explain it! :bullshit:

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FACT: Drugs are ruining his life.

A very indignant "you have no proof of this outrageous accusation" from a Tiger fan in 3... 2... 1...

One day someone will write a tell-all on Tiger's demise and it's going to absolutely fly off the shelves. Maybe he'll even write it himself in some sort of pathetic Jose Canseco-type one-last-ditch effort to raise cash?

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is losing his mind. Listen to him Friday.

Tiger:

"I hit the ball solid. It's just that it wasn't getting through the wind," he said. "I don't know what's causing that, and it's something that we're going to have to take a look at, look at my numbers, see if the spin rates are on or not. But it was so frustrating because all my shots that I hit solid and flush into the wind, they just weren't carrying at all."

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger Woods Jan 27th 2015 (just a week ago)

"I'm cranking up speed," Woods said. "Speed's coming back up it's going to be a fun year. … My driving has come around a lot faster. I'm a lot longer than I thought I ever could be again. My speed is way back up, and that's fun. I'm touching numbers that I did 15 years ago, so that's cool."

Who in there right mind would have a new swing that puts more pressure on a just repaired back?

For a guy who changes his swing this many times, how was it not a priority to develop a swing that keeps
as little pressure as possible on a bad back? The speed and distance from 15 years ago is worth hurting your back again?

You get this feeling that this is the start of a slow downward spiral for Tiger. On and off the course.
And I know people will say it started years ago. They have a point.
He was really delusional at the time of this writing above but you can see a resignation in his face and manner now. He is not only not one of the best anymore, he is one of the worst on tour.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never liked the guy but it's sad to see where he is right now. His body is obviously shot and I doubt he's going to be able to put something together that will get him another major. He only knows how to play power golf and has nothing to fall back on now that he's completely broken down physically. But that 6 iron from a bunker in the Canadian Open is still the best golf shot I've ever seen in my life.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I flat out can't stand Tiger, and I've said that before. I really don't want him to win anymore but that is a far cry from wishing for this type of demise. I don't wish or get off on people's demise.

Tiger's head is messed up no question and I honestly believe he does not practice at all right now.
it's almost the end of July and Tiger has played in just 5 non major tournaments this year. Jordan Spieth has played in 15 non majors (a couple were WGC that Tiger could not play in)

How do you explain that, and how does the media not throw this in Tiger's face every time he says the word process? There is no process if you take 3 weeks off after every tournament.

But I will throw a curve here. Tiger is not done. And it's not really because of Tiger I say that. It's because of Golf.

Who was tied for 49th at -4? David Duval.

In short, Golf is hands down the worst sport to stick your neck out in a say "he's done"
That coupled with the fact that no matter how bad Tiger's game is ....Augusta is custom made for him and then some.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One day someone will write a tell-all on Tiger's demise and it's going to absolutely fly off the shelves. Maybe he'll even write it himself in some sort of pathetic Jose Canseco-type one-last-ditch effort to raise cash?

"OMG, Tiger Woods just tweeted The Hoop!"
--Hammer, circa 2021

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In short, Golf is hands down the worst sport to stick your neck out in a say "he's done"
That coupled with the fact that no matter how bad Tiger's game is ....Augusta is custom made for him and then some.

We may very well see him pull a "Jack Nicklaus '86" at Augusta in the future.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The_Most_Popular_GIFs_Of-ab99125be4f5ffab58074e93284aa5bb