• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE BIG 10 THREAD

Great Dayne

I was right even if you believe I was wrong
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If PSU wins out and finishes at 10-2 , whether they go to B1G game or not, James Franklin should be the B1G COY.

Not so fast, Badgers had low expectations and probably the most difficult schedule in the BIG this season. The Passion of the Chryst might get some votes.

pabartl787

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast, Badgers had low expectations and probably the most difficult schedule in the BIG this season. The Passion of the Chryst might get some votes.

Most difficult based on what? PSU and Wisky played mostly the same teams.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might sound like a homer but Meyer should get consideration too. Ohio State lost arguably the best draft class ever last year.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might sound like a homer but Meyer should get consideration too. Ohio State lost arguably the best draft class ever last year.

No no no no no. He gets penalized for being projected to win the conference despite losing an NFL team last year. The voters like a coach who takes a team and over achieves expectations. Badgers winning the conference championship with the expectations of going 7-5 or 6-6 meets that criteria.

HuskerOC

Huskers 24/7 365
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have the most talented team in the conference, without question, and you got beat by Penn State.

I say fuck your coach if Penn State ends up in the Big 10 Championship game.

Great Dayne

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have the most talented team in the conference, without question, and you got beat by Penn State.

Northwestern and Wisconsin should've beat them as well. Especially Wisconsin but they took the foot off the gas and the refs gave them a TD with a BS roughing the center call on a punt.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a non zero chance that the B1G gets two teams into the playoffs I think.

Let's say Ohio State and Wisconsin win out (with Wisconsin beating PSU in the conference championship game). Does a one loss OSU that beat Wisconsin in Madison not get in as well? Especially if Oklahoma wins the Big 12.

I don't buy the nonsense about needing to win your conference. Even pro sports have wild card spots to recognize that divisions aren't all equal strength, and they're a lot more balanced than conferences in college football.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Northwestern and Wisconsin should've beat them as well. Especially Wisconsin but they took the foot off the gas and the refs gave them a TD with a BS roughing the center call on a punt.

If we are playing the would've should've game then if Ohio State doesn't go through a midseason lull then they beat Wisky and Northwestern but 30 plus. Wisconsin lost. It has as much to do with Ohio State not playing up to potential and making great halftime adjustments as it does Wisconsin "taking their foot off the gas"

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are playing the would've should've game then if Ohio State doesn't go through a midseason lull then they beat Wisky and Northwestern but 30 plus. Wisconsin lost. It has as much to do with Ohio State not playing up to potential and making great halftime adjustments as it does Wisconsin "taking their foot off the gas"
And Harbaugh actually starts talented players like Evans at RB and Bush at LB, we beat Iowa by 21+ like the spread predicted. How about Jimbo actually playing Smith even after the joke safety. Dude is trash and I honestly believe O'Korn is a better QB than Speight if he was given a legit chance. He did decent at Houston. Mike McCray does not deserve to play, Bush is a much better linebacker.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He deserves consideration. Not saying he is a lock to win it or anything. At the beginning of the year there were people saying best care scenario was 10-2 for the regular season. Yes they are a very talented team but they were dead last in terms of experience on the FBS, by quite a big margin. That isn't an easy coaching job to get young and inexperienced kids to play at the level they are playing at

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Harbaugh actually starts talented players like Evans at RB and Bush at LB and we beat Iowa by 21+ like the spread predicted.

Meh, Michigan is in the same position as they were before. Win out and they are in. Lose to Ohio State and they aren't

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, Michigan is in the same position as they were before. Win out and they are in. Lose to Ohio State and they aren't
Dude I think Jim sucks up to mediocre players too much. How in anyone's right mind does Smith gets more carries than Isaac and Evans? How did Speight beat out a guy who actually did well at another school? How is Mike McCray still even at a Division 1 school!?

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude I think Jim sucks up to mediocre players too much. How in anyone's right mind does Smith gets more carries than Isaac and Evans? How did Speight beat out a guy who actually did well at another school? How is Mike McCray still even at a Division 1 school!?

Perhaps they provide better sleeping bags and snacks at the slumber parties

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither of these things are true. First off, Northwestern was never actually in position to beat Ohio State, and we also downed the ball inside their 10 yard line, which means it actually should've been an 11 point win for OSU if we wanted to.

Wisconsin was lucky as hell to take advantage of a bullshit antiquated fumble rule that swung momentum early in the game. We beat you guys in your own house at night, no excuses from you are valid.

If anything, we should've beaten PSU considering we were up 21-7 in the 4th quarter but they had a BS blocked FG that should've featured a defensive holding penalty, but it didn't. They won on a fluke. We won those other two games straight out. "but they took the foot off the gas" STFU, you were up at most by 10 in the 3rd quarter.

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so Penn State wins out, Ohio State wins out, and Wisky wins out and follows it with a win on the B10 championship game. Say, Clemson and Washington suffer no more losses and win their conference as well. Committee puts in Washington, Clemson, and Bama. Does Wisconsin jump the Buckeyes when they have the head to head on the badgers home field?

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you aren't still upset that we pushed your teams shit in with no lube are you?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so Penn State wins out, Ohio State wins out, and Wisky wins out and follows it with a win on the B10 championship game. Say, Clemson and Washington suffer no more losses and win their conference as well. Committee puts in Washington, Clemson, and Bama. Does Wisconsin jump the Buckeyes when they have the head to head on the badgers home field?
They shouldn't.

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This has to be a troll post, no one is that delusional