• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bengals road to the Super Bowl Thread

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Follow this thread for all your "STRIPED NATION" news and updates as we begin our journey beginning week 1 of the preseason and follow it to its climax. This thread will serve as a "one of a kind thread" doing what others fear to do......predict a Super Bowl victory before the season begins. I will post updates to this thread each and every Tuesday at the conclusion of each NFL week, allowing for Monday nights.
Week 1
Bengals 23 Bucs 12

NOTE:

Moderators, due to all the traffic this thread will probably generate, feel free to "sticky" it at the top if you want to. Thanks in advance!
I would think the Bengal would be entitled to super bowl tickets so they can watch the game

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stickey? I've got a place for it.

F22X9D1FVW1UMQO.SQUARE2.jpg

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These threads are more palatable if you imagine mrs chaney like this:

db23.jpg

....instead of mr schaney like this:

fan-connection.jpg

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks, if you have followed the Bengals for any length of time, you will realize that this was just another one of our "controlled losses" orchestrated by Coach Lewis and company. This is a well known ploy that we do from time to time against AFC teams in the preseason, especially good teams that we might face down the road in a more meaningful theater such as the playoffs. Coach Lewis doesn't like to give away too much in a meaningless game, so this was really victory in a way that will pay much larger dividends later on down the road. As for myself, I can pretty much tell you what the Chiefs first play will be on opening day, and their whole game play. Most laypeople are still completely clueless as to what Lewis and the Bengals will have up their sleeve on opening day. SO all in all, this was a great "loss" by the Bengals. As an obscure coach that is now just a distant footnote in Bengals history would say, ON TO WASHINGTON!

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals road to the Super Bowl begins when the Patriots team plane collides with the Steelers team plane in mid air, crashing on to the field of a Raiders/Chiefs game.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Instead of playing a guessing game about the Bungles getting to the S.B. how about guessing when Andy Dalton will win a playoff game? I'm sayin' never!

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BUMP

il_340x270.963337900_auuq.jpg

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Folks, if you have followed the Bengals for any length of time, you will realize that this was just another one of our "controlled losses" orchestrated by Coach Lewis and company. This is a well known ploy that we do from time to time against AFC teams in the preseason, especially good teams that we might face down the road in a more meaningful theater such as the playoffs. Coach Lewis doesn't like to give away too much in a meaningless game, so this was really victory in a way that will pay much larger dividends later on down the road. As for myself, I can pretty much tell you what the Chiefs first play will be on opening day, and their whole game play. Most laypeople are still completely clueless as to what Lewis and the Bengals will have up their sleeve on opening day. SO all in all, this was a great "loss" by the Bengals. As an obscure coach that is now just a distant footnote in Bengals history would say, ON TO WASHINGTON!

Is this part of Coach Lewis' controlled strategy of building on his current 0-7 playoff record? How does this guy still have a job?

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bengals road to the Super Bowl begins when the Patriots team plane collides with the Steelers team plane in mid air, crashing on to the field of a Raiders/Chiefs game.

Even then the Colts or Broncos could beat them.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this part of Coach Lewis' controlled strategy of building on his current 0-7 playoff record? How does this guy still have a job?

Mike Brown is an idiot and a cheapskate who doesn't want to pay 2 coaches.