• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bears Draft Thread

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I'm having a meltdown again. It's so embarrassing.
I feel sorry for your wife. You tell her you're going out for beers with the guys... and she doesn't realize that you're actually out looking for a non-white man's genitals to gag on.

Wow, guys! Relax... neither of you have wives. Let’s try to keep the insults realistic here.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Payton

Erm... Just re-reading your post and trying to reverse engineer this. "What could POSSIBLY go wrong?"

In the face of a board pretty happy with a draft pick - and you go into a panic. "What are we thinking!? This could be a disaster!" Come on dude... I'm a dick for this interaction? lol

Eh, okay... overreaction. Guess witb our history, it makes me wonder why we have a guy with a supposed injury and grab him. All I hear is us over the last few years lamenting that we can, "never stay healthy" and see this as heading toward a self-fulfilling prophecy with our WR core.

I will gladly go on record as not liking the pick. Hope I'm wrong, but racking up stats at Memphis doesn't really wow me, and he just doesn't seem to be physically all that talented. And we traded up to get him?

Hope I'm wrong. I really do.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, okay... overreaction. Guess witb our history, it makes me wonder why we have a guy with a supposed injury and grab him. All I hear is us over the last few years lamenting that we can, "never stay healthy" and see this as heading toward a self-fulfilling prophecy with our WR core.

I will gladly go on record as not liking the pick. Hope I'm wrong, but racking up stats at Memphis doesn't really wow me, and he just doesn't seem to be physically all that talented. And we traded up to get him?

Hope I'm wrong. I really do.

I saw multiple mocks with him ranked as high as the 3rd best WR in the draft.

Looks like the kid is a technician to me. His technique transfers well to the NFL, at a position that generally takes a few years. He will make contributions this year.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw multiple mocks with him ranked as high as the 3rd best WR in the draft.

Looks like the kid is a technician to me. His technique transfers well to the NFL, at a position that generally takes a few years. He will make contributions this year.

I will place a wager that Miller winds up breaking every single one of our major receiver records. That's how much I love this kid.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will place a wager that Miller winds up breaking every single one of our major receiver records. That's how much I love this kid.

I'm your Huckleberry. Not seeing it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sorry for your wife. You tell her you're going out for beers with the guys... and she doesn't realize that you're actually out looking for a non-white man's genitals to gag on.

Awesome 3rd grade comeback. Your homophobia is making you angry

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rankings I have seen had Miller around the 7th best WR. I'm not saying the guy is trash, but just don't see him as a game changer.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 inches from a top 10 pick WR. The guy has the it factor and you can't measure that. He had to outfight everyone to play as a walk on. He fights for balls and wins against bigger defenders and makes circus catches with ease. He separates better then any WR coming out this year and is versatile. We can use him outside or in the slot. He says he models his game after Steve Smith and that's funny because I was thinking that he is a nicer version of SS right before I read that part. Nice as in nice person. SS was a violent hood rat who would be doing time without football. I think he will be a solid addition at WR. I'm just a little below Rich on the love scale.