• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pending the Cowboy's retirement ,the left side of our 9er's banner have left. I will be clearing the whole left side soon(again Justin is still with the team) .Any objections to this let me know soon. We will be building a new left banner and everone will have a say on it. I'm just tired of looking at it and think most can agree.

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I've got a jpeg ready, all you need to do is replace the one up top with this one:

MVxrzar.jpg

maniax

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
It even has the exact same people in it. LOL!

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It even has the exact same people in it. LOL!
Sad to say I had a similar image with a dumpster fire with York and Baalke on either side with torches! I don't think we can really move on from those as a positive .

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I already sent the message to wipe out the left side of the banner. We can build from there as we want to. sorry about Cowboy but he may get back on there( I doubt it really)

Gold Rush 86

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,413.72
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote is Tomsula, Kaep, Bowman, Staley. If Justin doesnt retire I say take Staley out.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pending the Cowboy's retirement ,the left side of our 9er's banner have left. I will be clearing the whole left side soon(again Justin is still with the team) .Any objections to this let me know soon. We will be building a new left banner and everone will have a say on it. I'm just tired of looking at it and think most can agree.

LOL, its still there. We ought to start a new thread on the subject and have a vote on who should go up there

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want it just to be HOF players/coaches: Bill Walsh, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, York (just kidding). If we put Kaep up there, he'll tear his ACL.

MrChangoT97

Dr. Pepper is the bomb
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just keep the picture of the Super a bowl trophies. Players and Coaches come and go, but those Shiny Trophies stay home.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, its still there. We ought to start a new thread on the subject and have a vote on who should go up there
Yea, Haven't been able to get a hold of anybody yet to do it. We will be having a new thread about who if anybody goes up on that side. Stay tuned....

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Haven't been able to get a hold of anybody yet to do it. We will be having a new thread about who if anybody goes up on that side. Stay tuned....

What about start a new thread and then people can nominate those they want on the banner? Then after nominating players, a poll could be set up and the top vote getters get placed on the banner? Just a thought. Is there a way to exclude non 49er fans from the poll?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about start a new thread and then people can nominate those they want on the banner? Then after nominating players, a poll could be set up and the top vote getters get placed on the banner? Just a thought. Is there a way to exclude non 49er fans from the poll?
It seems to be more about just picking players. some don't want current players and some don't want any. Confusing really. We need to decide if we want current players(cursed?),players of the past or a mix. One idea I have is putting Rice on the left along with adding Steve Young and Seifert while making the Lombardis more predominant.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really want it just to be HOF players/coaches: Bill Walsh, Joe Montana, Ronnie Lott, Steve Young, Jerry Rice, Roger Craig, York (just kidding). If we put Kaep up there, he'll tear his ACL.

Should have added Seifert to the list, non-joking (where my joke York was there).

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make it a public poll with an option to have more than one vote.

Here's what we should do. Give these options:

Bill Walsh
Joe Montana
Ronnie Lott
Steve Young
Jerry Rice
Roger Craig
Seifert
Kaepernick
Boldin
Bowman
Tomsula
(Holy Fuck Who Else is There?)
Just the SB Trophies
New and Old
Just the Old.

Make it a public vote - tell everyone to vote for all that apply and alternatives.

For example - if you believe it should just be the trophies: Check the trophies box. Vote for what new players and what old players. That way if more people vote for players being there, then your player choices will be there, but there's a way of voting for no players.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bill Walsh
Joe Montana
Ronnie Lott
Steve Young
Jerry Rice
Roger Craig
Seifert
Kaepernick
Boldin
Bowman
Tomsula
Just the SB Trophies
New and Old
Just the Old.

Make it a public vote - tell everyone to vote for all that apply and alternatives.

For example - if you believe it should just be the trophies: Check the trophies box. Vote for what new players and what old players. That way if more people vote for players being there, then your player choices will be there, but there's a way of voting for no players.
The list is a good one. I might think of a few more after my afternoon coffee,

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we have to replace all 3. New guys, Kap, Hyde and A. Smith or put up Staley in place of Hyde.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be Half old players and other half players on the team now.

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bill Walsh
Joe Montana
Ronnie Lott
Steve Young
Jerry Rice
Roger Craig
Seifert
Kaepernick
Boldin
Bowman
Tomsula
Just the SB Trophies
New and Old
Just the Old.

Rathman?
Brent Jones?

Status
Not open for further replies.