• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been in the high 80s and 90s most of the month, come visit.

Of course you would be hosting, me, my wife, my 4 year old, my 2 year old, my 16 year old dog, and Lefty and my Mom.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you would be hosting, me, my wife, my 4 year old, my 2 year old, my 16 year old dog, and Lefty and my Mom.
16 year old dog? I don't thing any of my dogs lived to that ripe old age.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thoughts and good vibes being sent down your way via STL, if it helps!

Had a good friend get his house wrecked by Harvey. had 2ft of water on 1st level, but thankfully far enough away from the city that he didn't have to evacuate/not life threatening situation for him.
The pics of the cleanup were insane, and again, his neighborhood wasn't even close to being hit the hardest

Dang living in Florida is living dangerously. Any thoughts of maybe going to visit someone out of state or maybe just take a trip.....far from Florida?

Appreciate all the thoughts guys. ... latest tracks are taking it a bit farther east but it's still way too close for any level of comfort (on a map we are about 20 miles inland from the barrier islands in the middle of the state). At least it's moving pretty quick so we'll have about 6-8hrs of really bad crap. We've had them before where it was 3 solid days. ... @Trudem will be getting some of it as well if the track holds true. We'll keep you guys posted.
BTW - my oldest son is going to the Clemson game on Sat - - the storm is suppose to be in SC by Tues. ...

Last edited:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @SmokingMonkey I've notice that you are the only guy that sucks worse than I do in this damn league. What the hell happened? We've played two weeks and we're like 130 points behind Fuzzy. LOL.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So @SmokingMonkey I've notice that you are the only guy that sucks worse than I do in this damn league. What the hell happened? We've played two weeks and we're like 130 points behind Fuzzy. LOL.

Odell and Graham have combined to score less than 10 total pts on the season so far.....safe to say, I was not looking towards the future when I drafted those guys, thought they'd be my studs right now!

assuming you thought you'd have more than 17 total pts from Bell at this stage too?

I think Odell and Henry are poised to break out for me <fingers crossed>, and hopefully start pacing this team in pts every week. Can't see Bell being stuck in neutral all season long either....oh wait, yes I can. Actually, he isn't going to be very good at all the rest of his career, trade him to me now!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its because you drafted a kicker ten rounds too early, simple as that. :) :suds:

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) regretting wasting the draft picks on IDPs in this league, as I've dumped all the guys I drafted and replaced them already

2) how are we handling the offseason roster limits and what not?
personally, if @Bandit just lays out all the rules and sends them out, I'm good. Or if we are doing any email/text voting, I'm good with that as well.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) regretting wasting the draft picks on IDPs in this league, as I've dumped all the guys I drafted and replaced them already

2) how are we handling the offseason roster limits and what not?
personally, if @Bandit just lays out all the rules and sends them out, I'm good. Or if we are doing any email/text voting, I'm good with that as well.

One of the reasons that I did the 24 man rosters was so that we didn't have to play with any of that crap in the off-season. It's just too confusing. Now as far as players that are on IR go, that will depend on how Fantrax does it. I'm not sure when they take the IR spot designation off, whether it's the end of this season, the NFL draft, reporting to training camp, the 1st pre-season game, or the beginning of the next regular season. But regardless, once the IR designation is removed you will have to drop somebody to put the IR guy back on your bench. I'm going to do the five round rookie and free agent draft at the end of July or beginning of August. I just don't like doing it right after the NFL draft like we do in D1. There are too many guys that are still unsigned as free agents. Plus if we wait that long we should be able to do the draft in Fantrax.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going to do the five round rookie and free agent draft at the end of July or beginning of August.

don't have to have the answers now, but something to keep in mind:

-will we have to drop players before the draft in order to make picks, or do draft/drop as 1 transaction each time it is our turn?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't have to have the answers now, but something to keep in mind:

-will we have to drop players before the draft in order to make picks, or do draft/drop as 1 transaction each time it is our turn?

Honestly it's going to depend on how the Fantrax system allows us to do it and I don't know that right now and I'm not sure anybody else does either since the other dynasty drafts are done in the hoop. Basically if the system allows you to draft somebody and drop somebody at the same time I'm all for that, but if it doesn't let you draft anybody unless you have an open roster spot, we will figure out what to do at that time.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly it's going to depend on how the Fantrax system allows us to do it and I don't know that right now and I'm not sure anybody else does either since the other dynasty drafts are done in the hoop. Basically if the system allows you to draft somebody and drop somebody at the same time I'm all for that, but if it doesn't let you draft anybody unless you have an open roster spot, we will figure out what to do at that time.
Most likely have to expand the roster limit by five until the end of the draft, in order to have fantrx host the draft

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely have to expand the roster limit by five until the end of the draft, in order to have fantrx host the draft

That certainly sounds like the most logical thing to do. Just remind me of that in 9 months when I'm freaking out and can't remember that as a solution :)

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle , offer received, won't respond till after this weeks slate of games though. No worries if you pull it before then, or we can revisit Tuesday

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something I find kinda funny...

I have the third least points for in the league, yet I'm 4-1. Lucky scheduling right? I dunno..I also have the third highest points against. Of course, my one loss was by 80 freaking points

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
something I find kinda funny...

I have the third least points for in the league, yet I'm 4-1. Lucky scheduling right? I dunno..I also have the third highest points against. Of course, my one loss was by 80 freaking points

something is happening to my WRs, not 100% sure, but I think they are all getting dual citizen ship in Switzerland.....

upload_2017-10-11_14-7-23.png

(had Marshall as well, but canned his ass this week since I'm outta IR room)