• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did just fine on your IDP's. You are looking for consistent tackles more than anything else and you got three good ones for that. An average week for your IDP is 7 points. A great week is 13 or 14 but that's rare. It's really more about avoiding the 2 point week than anything else.

Thanks. I wasn't sure. You see the trade between your Dad and Treff? That was interesting.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I knew that Dad wanted to get Tevin Coleman bad since he has Freeman. I actually think he reached a little there, but the peace of mind in having the backup might make it worth it. If Keenan Allen stays healthy, Treff wins that deal, but let's face it, that's a big IF.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I knew that Dad wanted to get Tevin Coleman bad since he has Freeman. I actually think he reached a little there, but the peace of mind in having the backup might make it worth it. If Keenan Allen stays healthy, Treff wins that deal, but let's face it, that's a big IF.
Don't think he's going to be on Treff roster for long.:nod:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the exact reason i insisted on Allen, the big IF. He resisted, that's for sure

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Bandit , would love to talk trade turkey with those other guys, are the active traders? Be nice to see some trading blocks if they are. Since they aren't on here, kinda hard tho strike up some random deal without knowing much of anything about them

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Bandit , would love to talk trade turkey with those other guys, are the active traders? Be nice to see some trading blocks if they are. Since they aren't on here, kinda hard tho strike up some random deal without knowing much of anything about them
Naa, you got all the trade partners you need right here.:pound:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff sent you an email from the Bandit Dynasty site.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's the exact reason i insisted on Allen, the big IF. He resisted, that's for sure

Did a lot of number crunching and soul-searching on that one. But the addition of a second known flex-worthy young RB in Duke along with the upgrade in QB, well, it all just made too much sense for my team to pass on. Time will tell as it always does in these things. .... may have over-paid, maybe not, but I feel better.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okay so here is the best breakdown of the "other" 6 guys that I can give you. There is the people from here (me, you, Lefty, Harold, Fuzzy, Monkey).

Scott Carraway (Clemson) - You already know my brother Scott is willing to make deals. He has an account here, but he rarely checks it. He has a co-owner who I know nothing about other than that her name is Haley and they are both big Clemson fans, but I've never met her so I can't really tell you much. He always gets the emails from Fantrax if a trade has been offered, but if it's something you want to negotiate, you can text him and you will get a response within a couple of hours any time of day as he generally has his phone with him. I sent out the list of everybody's cell phone numbers in a league email. He drafted 8 rookies and 4 Clemson guys and he is really big on Dalvin Cook and Leonard Fournette, so it would take a lot to get either of them. He is a running back hoarder with the rest of us. Obviously he is a Clemson fan in college and he really doesn't have a pro team.

J.D. Fout (J.D.)- J.D. is very active in fantasy and is in every league that I am in and is very open to trades. But, with that being said, he is expecting his first child at the end of September, so most of his time is getting ready for the baby. He also coaches varsity volleyball, so he does have some other stuff on his mind right now. I got him hooked on Fantasy Pros, so he uses their website for most of his rankings and values. He also responds to texts and has his phone with him every time of day unless he is coaching volleyball which is from like 6:00 - 9:00pm during the week. His Dad is his co-owner and he's relatively new to fantasy football, so J.D.'s is the opinion that's going to matter when it comes to fantasy decisions. He likes to hoard running backs also. He's a Florida State fan in college and leans towards the Bucs in NFL.

A.J. Stover (A.J.) - This is actually the first league that I've ever done with A.J. even though I've known him over 20 years, so I can't give you much information other than that he is in a lot of other leagues and he has his phone with him 24-7 so if you want to negotiate a trade, text him and you will get a response quickly. He is a big Alabama fan in college and not sure about NFL affiliation.

Doug Gumieny (Doug) - Doug is a bit of a wild card. He's probably not going to be too active in the trade market because he believes in his guys and he is not afraid to draft them at any point, which is why he drafted Brady so early. Feel free to text him any time, but he's not a "respond quickly" kind of guy, because he's not attached to his phone. He will respond, but it might take some time. Like I said, if you have one of "his" guys, he will probably reach out to you. He is a numbers guy, so you'll have to convince him with the numbers that a move works for him.

Dan Gumieny (King of the World) - Dan is also a bit of a wild card, but absolutely loves fantasy football and loves to talk about fantasy football. He normally does a lot of research, but he started a new job this year so he wasn't able to do as much as he usually does. You really won't be able to reach him during the day because he is always on the go, but if you do he will respond once he gets home. He stays up really late like I do. He also has certain guys that he likes, but he didn't really draft any of his usual suspects as normally Mark Ingram, Cam Newton, and Doug Martin are on his teams, so maybe he's taking a different philosophy this year.

Tim Camp (Tim) - Tim will trade but he's certainly not an active trader. He does really enjoy fantasy football, but he doesn't take as much time with as the rest of us although he does do a shitload of mock drafts on fantasy pros while at work. He works retail, so trying to get a hold of him during the day is tough at times. He is off on Wednesdays and Thursdays though. He will respond to texts, but not necessarily immediately. He is a Notre Dame fan in college and is a huge Zeke fan (which is why he took him 2nd).

Hopefully that helps some. Don't try emailing any of these guys and actually expecting a response, because they might do that, but they don't check it very often. Text is definitely your best bet. If any of you need their numbers again let me know and I will PM them to you. On a different note, @HaroldSeattle @SmokingMonkey @TREFF @Yellow Fuzzies name your freaking teams something other than the placeholder I put in there for each of you. LOL.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@HaroldSeattle , Fuzz made a good offer, but wasn't the position i was looking for, so it's down tho you, now I'm just deciding whether i want to do it or not. ....:gaah:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and Treff completed a deal.

Treff gets:
Jamison Crowder