• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Bandit Dynasty League Thread

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only one team in the entire league would've beaten me this week, including the zero from M. Lee, and I just had to play that sumbitch

Yeah you actually put a great team together, you just got Gurly'ed and Gould'ed. It's kind of funny because those exact two guys are what put me in the finals of my league and I'm playing the guy that just knocked you out of the dynasty league in the finals now.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least Freeman had a really good game for me - - pushed me over 100pts so I guess that should make me feel better - yet somehow not a lot considering the crap points my other guys put up. ... oh well, on to battle Treff for 3rd. ...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, at least Freeman had a really good game for me - - pushed me over 100pts so I guess that should make me feel better - yet somehow not a lot considering the crap points my other guys put up. ... oh well, on to battle Treff for 3rd. ...
I'm trying to find a silver lining in this-
I could've had Burkhead and Kupp in for Lee and Williams, giving me my eventual max best output, and still would've lost, by like 3, so it only would've hurt that much more. But, it ain't workin

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to find a silver lining in this-
I could've had Burkhead and Kupp in for Lee and Williams, giving me my eventual max best output, and still would've lost, by like 3, so it only would've hurt that much more. But, it ain't workin

still kicking myself weeks later

pretty sure we are both competitive enough that this will sting until the 2017 fantasy season is officially over

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel ya guys

I just lost both my money league semis

Faced Gurley in both

I put up a fat 138 in simple standard scoring and still lost in one

In the other I lost by 10 in PPR and AB went out that killed me. I think I would have survived Gurley in this one if AB didn’t drop

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The championship game will come down to Monday. I have 19 point lead and Amari Cooper left against two decent receivers. If Cooper looks shaky then I i have two crummy options to sub in, Seth Roberts and Jesse James. Should be interesting. Can't watch the games as I will be at a Christmas dinner. Good luck to Wrecking Crew.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The championship game will come down to Monday. I have 19 point lead and Amari Cooper left against two decent receivers. If Cooper looks shaky then I i have two crummy options to sub in, Seth Roberts and Jesse James. Should be interesting. Can't watch the games as I will be at a Christmas dinner. Good luck to Wrecking Crew.
Good luck Fuzz, hope you can finish it out. Nothing against TWC, but I gotta root for my Hoop brethren

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck Fuzz, hope you can finish it out. Nothing against TWC, but I gotta root for my Hoop brethren
Just not feeling it with Cooper so in goes Seth Roberts. We'll see if I over thought this one.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wtg Fuzz...and congrats Lefty on 3rd

Thanks - really didn't like any of my matchups going in - and did like yours - goes to show what I know. .... the Gates pickup was the key - old guy was still Rivers favorite

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit , if there's a way, you can certainly keep any winnings to pay next years fee. Or, if there's a different way, open up the treasurer for next year as soon as possible so I can send it back right away. If the wife gets her hands on it, it'll be gone and I'll have to perform sexual favors, AGAIN, to come up with it next year

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Bandit , if there's a way, you can certainly keep any winnings to pay next years fee. Or, if there's a different way, open up the treasurer for next year as soon as possible so I can send it back right away. If the wife gets her hands on it, it'll be gone and I'll have to perform sexual favors, AGAIN, to come up with it next year

@TREFF - I think you can just apply your winning to next yr without pulling it out. ....

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who finished in the $$, you can opt to leave 'winnings' in the Fantrax treasury, get credit in PayPal, or get a check directly from Fantrax.

Go to your Fantrax 'My Account'. Click the 'Account' tab. Then click the 'Withdraw Funds' tab. Select the amount you wish to withdraw. Then click the 'Mail Check' or 'PayPal' button. ..... seems pretty easy.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those who finished in the $$, you can opt to leave 'winnings' in the Fantrax treasury, get credit in PayPal, or get a check directly from Fantrax.

Go to your Fantrax 'My Account'. Click the 'Account' tab. Then click the 'Withdraw Funds' tab. Select the amount you wish to withdraw. Then click the 'Mail Check' or 'PayPal' button. ..... seems pretty easy.
Did this- worked great!