• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 70's & 80's NFL Draft : CHAT

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typically a team is not really a "contender" if they need to trade for a goalie at the deadline. Unless of course there are injuries...

Flyers feel like the closest thing, I think they have talent, but an average goalie. I think a better goalie puts them in a good spot. You are right though, you need more than 1 team to drive up your return.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself in a fan conundrum here. I have never at any point switched the teams I cheer for, however this is the first year it has crossed my mind. I was an Avs fan by proximity while going to college, but I hate the entire fucking state of Colorado. It is a shit hole and leaving that state is the #1 thing in my life that improved it for the better.

So now I have a hockey team within driving distance that has no history, is this an acceptable scenario for switching teams? Even if it makes me an asshole fan I am doing it, I am just not sure if it makes me a shitty fan or not.

Don't think you were a huge fan of the AVS so switching teams doesn't make you a bad fan at all.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find myself in a fan conundrum here. I have never at any point switched the teams I cheer for, however this is the first year it has crossed my mind. I was an Avs fan by proximity while going to college, but I hate the entire fucking state of Colorado. It is a shit hole and leaving that state is the #1 thing in my life that improved it for the better.

So now I have a hockey team within driving distance that has no history, is this an acceptable scenario for switching teams? Even if it makes me an asshole fan I am doing it, I am just not sure if it makes me a shitty fan or not.

I believe it is acceptable in your situation. I don't believe you were born and raised on the Avs and if the reason they were chosen is simply because they were the closest team to you how is it not ok to do the same thing with the Vegas club? Plus maybe this way you'll stop thinking Roy is the best goalie ever and find a little hatred in your heart for Sakic!

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe it is acceptable in your situation. I don't believe you were born and raised on the Avs and if the reason they were chosen is simply because they were the closest team to you how is it not ok to do the same thing with the Vegas club? Plus maybe this way you'll stop thinking Roy is the best goalie ever and find a little hatred in your heart for Sakic!

You should like Sakic, his GMing "Skills" are doing way more damage to the team then he ever added as a player.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No adds/drops for me...while you gheys..I mean guys...are talking about hockey.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going by proximity I think meebs should be a Devils fan :plotting:

I do have one add drop when it's my turn

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should like Sakic, his GMing "Skills" are doing way more damage to the team then he ever added as a player.
Sakic had the best wrist shot I've ever seen. Very quick release extremely accurate. He'll always be one of my all time. Plus he wasn't a quitter like Hull. When Sakic didn't make team Canada the first time he worked harder on his game. When Hull didn't make the cut. He chose to play for team USA instead. Via dual citizenship. I'll always respect work ethic

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can post Clark's drops being nobody else has any.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So onto the matchups for the play-in games...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess we can post Clark's drops being nobody else has any.

Settle down what about SJ's add/drops did you text yourself and ask?

upload_2017-6-22_17-39-14.jpeg

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm gonna post the playin games in a couple mins.