• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2015 Bullpen - Kenley Jansen and the Box of Pain™

pete6835

Buuuuuurp!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't understand why DM went to the bullpen? The bullpen has sucked and they have been overused as it is. DM does this constantly with all of his starting pitchers, including Kershaw and Greinke. They give up a hit late and Donnie panics! You want to give the bullpen some work, let them pitch in a blowout that we are already losing!

Wood also needs to get some work in and build some confidence, he can't get that if DM is going to yank him every sign of a base hit late! We are going to need Wood to go more than 5-6 innings a start over the next month, yesterday would have been a perfect opportunity to let him go 6-7 innings!

That's funny. I thought he was over-managing when he pulled Wood after only 88 pitches. Wood probably would've made it out of that inning - even at a worst-case-scenario of giving up a homer the team would've still be up 5-3. Instead he used two more relievers making it 3 pitchers to get through 6 innings. Doesn't matter though, the team won.

I almost ate my own words. DM left Anderson in too long and gave up 3 runs. Utley error didn't help.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I almost ate my own words. DM left Anderson in too long and gave up 3 runs. Utley error didn't help.
Utley error and a wild pitch. Those were the kind of runs you get with a groundballer like Brett Anderson. The 2RBI hit was just a grounder that found a hole. That's why strikeouts are better that groundouts and flyouts.

Anderson got Votto looking twice, that alone makes him a Cy Young candidate for me. Unreal.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utley error and a wild pitch. Those were the kind of runs you get with a groundballer like Brett Anderson. The 2RBI hit was just a grounder that found a hole. That's why strikeouts are better that groundouts and flyouts.

Anderson got Votto looking twice, that alone makes him a Cy Young candidate for me. Unreal.

Wow, just wow, did you just seriously say that? So if you get a ground ball it will either be a hit or a ground ball out? That's like saying you either get the strikeout or give a up a hit, it's the same difference, an out is an out, you need to let go of the all mighty strikeout! I'm pretty sure no one has ever struck out 27 guys!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cubs just had 2 on with only one out in the 7th, man it's nice to have a pitcher in Howell who can get a ground ball for a double play, instead of "hoping" that you can strikeout 2 guys! Lol

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure the Dodgers bullpen only allowed one run (Johnson, in Cincinatti) to score over the last week. 6 games. 1 run.

Not_bad...png

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Hatcher has been improving.

76wvetB.png

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Thomas looks way too similar to Clayton Kershaw. I wasn't paying attention when he first came in, so when I looked up and saw him pitching I was like WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!! KERSHAW IN RELIEF?!!!

No it's just that mediocre guy we gave up Uribe for.