• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 10 Most Delusional Fans in College Sports

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That list is simply for clicks. It takes every big time fan base and bashes them for thinking they should be competing for a championship every season. Notre Dame recruits like an elite program, has the fanbase of a elite program, yet suddenly our fanbase is delusional because we aren't getting the results we want and believe we should be an elite program? Ok.

poewelch84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notre Dame haven't had the success on the field that they've wanted consistently for at least 15 years. They have had some good years but more average or bad. As much as I wasn't a fan of Weis he did help get the facilities up to par with what an elite program should be and was able to get some elite recruits in the door mostly on offense. Kelly has tried to focus more on the defensive side but things just haven't worked out as of yet (overall the defense hasn't been terrible under him until this year but that is partly recruiting). At the end of the day when fan's have high expectations they're always going to be called delusional.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
----Please....I have SU season football tickets.

If jonvi isn't on the list, then the list is crap. Just saying.

jjc2009

I Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
----Please....I have SU season football tickets.

If jonvi isn't on the list, then the list is crap. Just saying.

Judging by the attendance at SU games going on 10 years now, I'd say Orange fans aen't delusional, they're bored.