• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That's the sound of All Hell breaking loose soon

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with Drafting a QB ? am I the only one that is fine with starting a QB we have that seen What Manning did to get ready for each game .. He showed pretty good in the Preseason .

Nothing wrong w/drafting a QB. But if you don't get a FA along w/the rook, you gotta hope he's day 1 ready. I'm not sure this is a class with a day 1 starter. We can't know for sure until they play, but I'm not comfortable putting all our eggs in that basket.

Unless the staff is higher on Siemian than they seem.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just came off a Super Bowl winning season and we still have virtually every piece of our top 5 ever defense still here. So yes, I would be incredibly bummed if we lost every game this year. We're not in tank mode for God's sake. We need to start making moves on offense though. I personally don't want to start next year with a drafted QB. If we were going to do that, then just have Siemian take first team reps through camp and let him start.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might want to add desperation to the equation when looking at Denver and Cleveland's QB situation. :)

Well, desperation alone doesn't have to do with their interest in Kaepernick. If it were just desperation, why not sign RG3 and not give up a valuable draft pick?

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, desperation alone doesn't have to do with their interest in Kaepernick. If it were just desperation, why not sign RG3 and not give up a valuable draft pick?
RG3 doesn't qualify as desperation. More like throwing in the towel. :)

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap doesn't interest me much either even for a 3rd pk but there isn't much better available.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kap doesn't interest me much either even for a 3rd pk but there isn't much better available.

If Elway likes him enough, I trust him using a pick on him. He better know better than us fans.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why you say that Randy ?

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just came off a Super Bowl winning season and we still have virtually every piece of our top 5 ever defense still here. So yes, I would be incredibly bummed if we lost every game this year. We're not in tank mode for God's sake. We need to start making moves on offense though. I personally don't want to start next year with a drafted QB. If we were going to do that, then just have Siemian take first team reps through camp and let him start.

I am not in tank mode either . What I am in is why be a 500 team mode !!!!!!!!!!!! there is a huge difference .

If Siemian can play as good as Brady did we are fine .. Brady had wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy less playing time by the way ..So.....

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be wild, my friends. Roster changes - signings - departures - discussions about where the Broncos might be going, draft speculation - the off season in the NFL has become almost as interesting as the season.. Glad I'm here to read your responses.

If the past is prologue - I expect the John Elway Broncos will make aggressive moves to replace players who don't fit the salary cap. I'm not worried about QB - last year the Broncos won a Super Bowl with some of the crappiest QB play of any team so honored at the end of the season. If Kubes gets the run game going - it makes the QB job a lot easier to play.

Pretty good thread title - props to you, my friend.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well - I think we are all agreed - Hell has broken lose and we did not imagine how bad it was going to be in terms of good players lost.

In my opinion - I figure the Broncos Oline will be a lot better and much deeper than last year. For most of them it will also be their 2nd year in the system. Clady and Sambrailo coming back and Stephenson signed and help in the draft - we can expect improvement up front in the offense. The WR depth is extraordinary and the starters are All Pros. RBs are down, but some good ones in the cupboard and some around the league and in the draft can be added. Some QB is going to be lucky to step into this situation.