• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That was probably the worst game in Russell Wilson's career.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was a terrible day for Seattle's pivot Russell Wilson. Not even 50% completion percent. Usually he'll make up for the low passing yards with some rushing yards but he didn't even get that today. Luke Willson sure didn't help him today with 4 catchable balls dropped, including one in the end zone (although that one would have been tough).

Definitely need to see better from him or this season will go nowhere.

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The oline is epicly bad,,,i think it maybe in his head.

Left tackle okung, hurt
Left guard carpenter hurt
Center unger hurt
Back up center jeanpierre hurt
Third strincenter shilling hurt

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Left tackle okung, hurt
Center unger hurt

True, but our O-line was in shambles last year too, albeit not as bad. I think the bigger issue is the lack of any bonafide receiving weapons. Losing Tate is proving bigger than expected. He was money. Kearse last year was money too, this year he's turned invisible. Still, I'm not going to give Wilson a pass for this game because he flat out threw the ball poorly today on many occasions. He's own worst critic so he'll figure it out, but today was awful.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Left tackle okung, hurt
Center unger hurt

Don't forget they are a bunch of stooges. Never seen a line this stupid!

Deathlock77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is clearly some disconnect going on with that bunch.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is clearly some disconnect going on with that bunch.

I don't think there is any discontent amongst the WR's. That was more of a Harvin issue. The bigger problem is the lack of any solid playmakers at receiver. Seattle's #1 WR is undrafted Doug Baldwin. After that it a pretty less than ordinary group.

That being said, I don't it would have mattered if we had Jerry Rice and Randy Moss out there yesterday because Wilson just didn't look very Wilsonish to me.

Ksfnslayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the game yesterday but watched it on gamecast as i watched the Broncos and Patriots. Is the Raider defense fairly commendable? They have played some close games against the Patriots and others. I would not be surprised if the Broncos have their hands full with them this week especially since they are AFC west rivals.

Last edited by a moderator:

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, even great QB(s) have bad games from time to time. Wilson was due for a bad game. It's sorta like Carson Palmer was due to throw a pick 6. Now that it has happened & didn't result in a loss, the teams can move forward expecting their QB to play well.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get ready for some playoff window shopping.

You could be right if Wilson plays anymore games like this last one. We need Zach Miller back big time, Luke Willson has hands of stone. With the brutal schedule we have in the second half there will be a slim margin of error. As it stands right now I don't think anyone catches Zona so that means the Hawks are playing for a Wildcard spot. I suppose if Seattle gets their 7 missing starters back they could finish strong and get a home playoff game but I'd put the odds of that happening at about 5-1 right now.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You could be right if Wilson plays anymore games like this last one. We need Zach Miller back big time, Luke Willson has hands of stone. With the brutal schedule we have in the second half there will be a slim margin of error. As it stands right now I don't think anyone catches Zona so that means the Hawks are playing for a Wildcard spot. I suppose if Seattle gets their 7 missing starters back they could finish strong and get a home playoff game but I'd put the odds of that happening at about 5-1 right now.

Two against Arizona. Iggles, Rams, Niners.

I think it's a foregone conclusion.

dkmightyhammer

Livin' la vida loca
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Zona games are going to be super tough but we get one at home. That could be a split which would be the best case scenario. Rams we get at home. Niners haven't looked as good lately and one of those games is in Seattle too. The Eagles just lost their starting QB so now we'll get Sanchize instead of Foles which makes that game a little easier but no gimme. And don't forget we have to go to KC in two weeks, and that will be a very tough game.

So "forgone conclusion"? I wouldn't go that far, but I agree it's going to very tough. Fortunately we have more home games than road games left and we only have one early game left too.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shock when you are running your 4th string center, 3rd string guard, 2nd string LT, and backup TE's that can't block out there. That unit made the Raiders pass/run defense look like champs.

Unger, and Okung should be back this week, as should Kam and Maxwell. Should know more about Carpenter today. Get those guys back and the offense should improve substantially next week.

Britt hasn't been good. Very inconsistent and prone to just not show up for spells. Sweezy hasn't been that great. And those are two of your starters. :L Why those two are the ones that haven't been hurt is just dumb luck? :noidea:

Every QB has bad games and it's hard to say how much of it was that totally shitty line and how much of it was just not having a good day. I'm sure it improves with those guys coming back next week, but we will see.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Zona games are going to be super tough but we get one at home. That could be a split which would be the best case scenario. Rams we get at home. Niners haven't looked as good lately and one of those games is in Seattle too. The Eagles just lost their starting QB so now we'll get Sanchize instead of Foles which makes that game a little easier but no gimme. And don't forget we have to go to KC in two weeks, and that will be a very tough game.

So "forgone conclusion"? I wouldn't go that far, but I agree it's going to very tough. Fortunately we have more home games than road games left and we only have one early game left too.

I'm smelling Wildcards from the East and the Norris.

I think Seattle may have 6-7 losses.

I don't think that's going to do it.

I have been wrong before though.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a shock when you are running your 4th string center, 3rd string guard, 2nd string LT, and backup TE's that can't block out there. That unit made the Raiders pass/run defense look like champs.

Unger, and Okung should be back this week, as should Kam and Maxwell. Should know more about Carpenter today. Get those guys back and the offense should improve substantially next week.

Britt hasn't been good. Very inconsistent and prone to just not show up for spells. Sweezy hasn't been that great. And those are two of your starters. :L Why those two are the ones that haven't been hurt is just dumb luck? :noidea:

Every QB has bad games and it's hard to say how much of it was that totally shitty line and how much of it was just not having a good day. I'm sure it improves with those guys coming back next week, but we will see.

Getting some of our guys back will help a lot. Since Pete Carroll took over this team has never been known to blow teams out. Every game is close and gritty. More often than not the team has come out with a W.

5-3 isn't a bad spot to be in. The only loss that eats at me is the STL one. Hopefully STL can take care of AZ and SF again and help us out.

It'd be nice to be leading the NFCW but we're not out of this one yet. No time to panic.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Carroll says it best.

B1h_H8SCQAAidzy.png:large

"Suck it up." -Pete Carroll

gowazzu02

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hank the thing your forgetting is those teams have to play the seahawks!

And please if you think anything in this league is a foregone conclusion your delusional. This is a week to week league. As your boys just showed, If Romos back doesn't get better quick you'll be doing your normal playoff window shopping.

Also the Eagles just lost Foles.

The hawks have dealt with if not the most, then right up there with the most injuries in the league. They may actually start getting some guys healthy now........

But First the giants in the clink.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Getting some of our guys back will help a lot. Since Pete Carroll took over this team has never been known to blow teams out. Every game is close and gritty. More often than not the team has come out with a W.

5-3 isn't a bad spot to be in. The only loss that eats at me is the STL one. Hopefully STL can take care of AZ and SF again and help us out.

It'd be nice to be leading the NFCW but we're not out of this one yet. No time to panic.

You literally control your own destiny. You are not out of it by a long shot.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hank the thing your forgetting is those teams have to play the seahawks!

Thanks for reminding me that they will be playing Pop Gun Offense Numero Uno.

I'm upgrading my prediction from Foregone Conclusion to Lead Pipe Cinch...