• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That was beautiful

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just manhandled Texas. McCabe and Matthews come out of their shells and started to play with meaning again. Four trouble was the problem of Texas and not us. The starters all played well and Huggy kept let them play more. Well balanced production with 9 players scoring between 7 and 13 points.

Kansas State was an aberration, but it goes to show that a bad shooting night can mean a loss for any team. When we near 50% from the floor, I don't think there is a team in the nation who can hang with us.

This team is just too good for WVU. With our luck, we get bounced in the second round of the tournament. If CBS bracketology is correct we get to play Stephen Fukin Austin in the first round again. Deja Vu.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a difference two days makes!!! Great to see such widespread contributions from the whole team. McCabe and Mathews coming back to life is HUGE for the future of this season. Gabe is a defensive machine! Great to see such rapid improvement, I figure Huggins ate a ton of butt for those two days!

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart should be concerned...that kind of effort by a basket ball team gets you fired..

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smart should be concerned...that kind of effort by a basket ball team gets you fired..

Unless you tell everyone you gonna ‘Fix it.’

They got any of them coal miners down in Texas? Smart should probably start using them as motivation.

I honestly had trouble watching the game last night it was so lopsided. Loved Oscar’s run down of the loose ball and slam. I screamed out a... ‘Holy Shit’ as he threw it down. Scared my wife and dogs...