• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thank you Golden State...

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to judge his success on his Finals record... but his help on the full 82 game season? That makes no sense.

Which one are you talking about? No one - certainly not me - is saying he carried his team to the Finals. But there is no doubt he carried them in the 2nd half of the playoffs... including the Finals.

If you're going to criticize him for his Finals record - which is fine - then I'm going to remind you that the team that played in the Finals was the exact opposite of a "stacked" team.

Not me, never implied he carried them all season

Strictly in the Finals

And I can't believe how Irving and Love being out is a minor Sidenote and just an injury excuse in this place

Crazy

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone is entitled to their take on a player... that's what sports is all about.

But I'm just going to say that if this season's and this Final's performance from LeBron James diminished his overall legacy/career in your eyes.... rather than helped it..... you are probably either not a smart person or not paying attention or just overly caught up in the emotion of you want to see.
I know exactly what I see, and what I see is that the Fraudinals are cheaters.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the record:

lebron loses, and the injuries are a REASON they lost

brady loses, and its an EXCUSE for why they lost

right? you said theres an obvious difference.

i just wanna be sure before i proceed...

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron didn't carry this team to the Finals. Without Love and Kyrie in the regular season I doubt they make that turn around from 19-20 to the 2 seed.

But he definitely carried them in the ECF and in the Finals... though they came up short.

The point being that Lebron had plenty of talent & help on that roster on the way to the finals, which is more than what Iverson ever had on 2001 finals team.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cotton, is robinson cano dead?

.600 OPS?

i can do that laying down in the batters box.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point being that Lebron had plenty of talent & help on the way to the finals, which is more than what Iverson ever had on 2001 finals team.
wow

people i rarely agree with, on the same page with me. i feel like bro hugging you.

that team iverson dragged to the finals is the worst ive ever seen.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for the record:

lebron loses, and the injuries are a REASON they lost

brady loses, and its an EXCUSE for why they lost

right? you said theres an obvious difference.

i just wanna be sure before i proceed...

Let me be clear

This is an adult conversation that doesn't relate to your favorite player

Brady has one dinged up player in the NFL that actually plays

5 guys are on the court for an NBA team, the Cavs lost 2 of the 3 great ones out of the 5

Do the math

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point being that Lebron had plenty of talent & help on the way to the finals, which is more than what Iverson ever had on 2001 finals team.

Sure, I wouldn't think you would find any contention on that point.

Regular season- LeBron had plenty of help... they turned into a top-2 team in the league over the 2nd half of the season. They were no 1-man show. They were a great team.

But he carried them - for the most part - throughout the playoffs. Especially the last 2.5 rounds.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow

people i rarely agree with, on the same page with me. i feel like bro hugging you.

that team iverson dragged to the finals is the worst ive ever seen.

Because you hate Lebron

Feel free to be honest

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it seriously mind-boggling anyone would call the Cavs team one of the worst rosters to make the finals in history.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let me be clear

This is an adult conversation that doesn't relate to your favorite player

Brady has one dinged up player in the NFL that actually plays

5 guys are on the court for an NBA team, the Cavs lost 2 of the 3 great ones out of the 5

Do the math
brady was also hurt. remember? the heavily taped leg? the heave from the endzone?

5th request

was the pats loss due to injury a reason or an excuse?

cerealboi

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,620.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeBron > Kobe

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because you hate Lebron

Feel free to be honest

Don't "hate" him... do I like him.... No... Is he one of the most talented in the league currently? Yes..

hockey878

Hoopla Cash
$ 300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it seriously mind-boggling anyone would call the Cavs team one of the worst rosters to make the finals in history.

we are looking at who actually played... not the guys sitting in suits on the sideline

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, the individual best player in the league. He doesn't HAVE to win the finals to be that. No player wins anything by themselves.
winners carry teams.

hes 2-4.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you want to judge his success on his Finals record... but his help on the full 82 game season? That makes no sense.

Which one are you talking about? No one - certainly not me - is saying he carried his team to the Finals. But there is no doubt he carried them in the 2nd half of the playoffs... including the Finals.

If you're going to criticize him for his Finals record - which is fine - then I'm going to remind you that the team that played in the Finals was the exact opposite of a "stacked" team.

The fact that you didn't understand the point, doesn't mean it makes no sense.

It's pretty simple. In 2007, Lebron dragged a team to the finals that had no business making it. Sure, some of the teams they faced had injury issues themselves, but not so many that Lebron should have been able to get them there.

Several Cavs fans have been saying since pretty much game 2, that "Lebron dragged another horrible roster to the finals." The fact is, that is not what happened. Do you honestly think that if Lebron played the entire season with the roster they had last night, that the Cavs would be in the finals?

Imo, he gets credit for how he played in the finals (which was amazing) and I give him full credit for it. However, he stacked a team to the point that they were expected to make the finals.

It makes perfect sense to credit him for how he performed in the finals, but discredit him for stacking another team. In other words, as far as his legacy, this season is basically a wash, imo.

Rock Strongo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

we are looking at who actually played... not the guys sitting in suits on the sideline
you can make stats say whatever you want. thats why they are called metrics.