• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Rangers Spring Training 2020

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CNN announced NBA suspending all games till further notice. Will MLB follow?

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well California has banned all gatherings of 250 people or more so that kills all home games for San Diego, Los Angeles Angels, Los Angeles Dodgers, Oakland A's and the San Francisco Giants so I expect we will see Opening Day moved back to sometime in April or later

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well California has banned all gatherings of 250 people or more so that kills all home games for San Diego, Los Angeles Angels, Los Angeles Dodgers, Oakland A's and the San Francisco Giants so I expect we will see Opening Day moved back to sometime in April or later

Could just play them without fans too

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Passan, all baseball operations have been suspended indefinitely.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the deep sports slumber begins.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the delay favors Willie Calhoun's comeback

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a map of those testing positive state by state. Many had zero and the state of Texas was in the 11-50 range. The state of Texas in the 11-50 range? That is nothing. Denton County has zero. I know not all will report it but that is because most who get it will not have severe reactions but you would not know that based on the media who seems to be able to have way too much power to drive things in a certain direction. When you look at what the CDC or whoever has to say people just need to use common sense and not act like a bunch of idiots and think the sky is falling. Those who do not have it are NOT to wear masks. Only those who DO have it so it will not be coughed or sneezed into the air. The World Health Organization said that 80% of those who get this will have mild symptoms. I am not saying we shouldn't cancel sporting events or be careful but it has not stopped people from flocking to the grocery stores and buying up all the toilet paper and hand sanitizers. Here is what State of Texas Health Dept had to say:

High-Risk Population: If you are 65 years or older and/or have other medical problems like heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or cancer are at a higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19. If you develop fever or symptoms, call your doctor. If you are not sick enough to be hospitalized, you can recover at home. Follow your doctor’s instructions or refer to CDC guidance for how to take care of yourself at home.
• General Populations: If you are in generally good health and have a mild illness, stay home and take care of yourself like you would for the flu. If symptoms worsen, call your doctor.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for the Rangers being able to overcharge for Opening Day.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a map of those testing positive state by state. Many had zero and the state of Texas was in the 11-50 range. The state of Texas in the 11-50 range? That is nothing. Denton County has zero. I know not all will report it but that is because most who get it will not have severe reactions but you would not know that based on the media who seems to be able to have way too much power to drive things in a certain direction. When you look at what the CDC or whoever has to say people just need to use common sense and not act like a bunch of idiots and think the sky is falling. Those who do not have it are NOT to wear masks. Only those who DO have it so it will not be coughed or sneezed into the air. The World Health Organization said that 80% of those who get this will have mild symptoms. I am not saying we shouldn't cancel sporting events or be careful but it has not stopped people from flocking to the grocery stores and buying up all the toilet paper and hand sanitizers. Here is what State of Texas Health Dept had to say:

High-Risk Population: If you are 65 years or older and/or have other medical problems like heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, high blood pressure or cancer are at a higher risk for getting very sick from COVID-19. If you develop fever or symptoms, call your doctor. If you are not sick enough to be hospitalized, you can recover at home. Follow your doctor’s instructions or refer to CDC guidance for how to take care of yourself at home.
• General Populations: If you are in generally good health and have a mild illness, stay home and take care of yourself like you would for the flu. If symptoms worsen, call your doctor.
The media really enjoys their their power sometimes. Then again, I guess sometimes there is a fine line between giving enough information and creating hysteria.

Last edited:

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will take the blame. I should have never planned to attend a Spring Training game for the first time in my life.