• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas A&M for automatic playoff spot!!!

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 10 yeah but not top 4? Hell no

They're top 4 because they beat some overrated South Carolina team
Give credit where credit is due. Don't be so jealous.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina confirmed that they're overrated tonight.....Not that great of a win IMO to beat South Carolina.

No way should A&M be in the top 4 because they beat South freaking Carolina. Beat Miss State next week and we can talk

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arky is pretty good. A whole lot of improvement since week 1 against Auburn. Give that team some credit they played lights out.

Lots of issues with Aggie offense starting slow. SC made Kenny look good, however this is his first year and there is definitely room for improvement. He tends to over throw the deep balls and a lot of the receivers didn't help him by dropping the ball a lot. Other than that 500+ yards of offense and 35 points ain't bad.

Defense gave up 21 points and special teams gave up 7. For a defense that was dead last the previous year, they sure forced a lot of punts especially in the 4th quarter plus a 4-n-out in overtime for the win.

So the answer to OPs question: No. I'm not embarraced at all. They won didn't they?

Top 4? No. They have Miss State on the road, Ol Miss at home the Bama on the road the they finish the season with Auburn, Mizzou, and LSU. They need to figure out some stuff on offense or they will lose a few of them.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
South Carolina confirmed that they're overrated tonight.....Not that great of a win IMO to beat South Carolina.

No way should A&M be in the top 4 because they beat South freaking Carolina. Beat Miss State next week and we can talk

ONly way A&M ends in the top 4 is to run the table (obviously) and at that point will have earned it. Until then, if you just need something to bitch and moan about...carry on.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arky is pretty good. A whole lot of improvement since week 1 against Auburn. Give that team some credit they played lights out.

Lots of issues with Aggie offense starting slow. SC made Kenny look good, however this is his first year and there is definitely room for improvement. He tends to over throw the deep balls and a lot of the receivers didn't help him by dropping the ball a lot. Other than that 500+ yards of offense and 35 points ain't bad.

Defense gave up 21 points and special teams gave up 7. For a defense that was dead last the previous year, they sure forced a lot of punts especially in the 4th quarter plus a 4-n-out in overtime for the win.

So the answer to OPs question: No. I'm not embarraced at all. They won didn't they?

Top 4? No. They have Miss State on the road, Ol Miss at home the Bama on the road the they finish the season with Auburn, Mizzou, and LSU. They need to figure out some stuff on offense or they will lose a few of them.

HIll was terrible the first half, but two dropped for sure TD's, a stumble that ended up costing em 7 points, and a dropped first down that led to zero points didn't help him. Hopefully he has his "in front of big crowds" wits about him now.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ONly way A&M ends in the top 4 is to run the table (obviously) and at that point will have earned it. Until then, if you just need something to bitch and moan about...carry on.

Blame ESPN

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same team we faced our team made adjustments yours didn't. It ain't rocket science when a team has a nasty line and hands off 80% of the time.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see why we should wait until the game is over to make threads!

I never said A&M would lose.

I just said struggling with Arkansas shows why it was dumb for everyone to drool over A&M so early in the year. Somehow all the experts thought they would continue to steam roll everyone on the schedule.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda hope the TAMmies and OU make it into the playoff.

You know, so we could play again or something.

:plotting:

You guys have played each other since A&M left the Big XII. As I recall, OU's defense shut down the Heisman Trophy winner, proving once and for all that Manziel's success in the SEC would never have happened in the Big XII.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys have played each other since A&M left the Big XII. As I recall, OU's defense shut down the Heisman Trophy winner, proving once and for all that Manziel's success in the SEC would never have happened in the Big XII.

When did that happen?
See 2012 cotton bowl...