• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: TEXANS/BUCS BILLS/PATS RAMS/NINERS

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The future should be bright. That Belichick didn't want to trade him is all that I really need to know. My biggest complaint today is all the sacks. He needs to throw the ball away like Brady does.

The sacks do stand out....but him standing in the pocket to convert two huge 3rd downs on the final drive is the flip side of that. Dude has been clutch.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The sacks do stand out....but him standing in the pocket to convert two huge 3rd downs on the final drive is the flip side of that. Dude has been clutch.

Exactly. Sure he maybe should throw one or two more away but by staying in there he makes good things happen. It's the O line's job to keep him from getting sacked. Aaron Donald makes that difficult.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's a good thing that Harris dropped the interception. Jimmy G got some valuable experience.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess it's a good thing that Harris dropped the interception. Jimmy G got some valuable experience.

Sure, but he's already proven he can handle pressure.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL he didn't play last year, he was hurt. He won every game he started in 2017. His record as a starter is 20-5.

There are AT MOST 7 QBs better and you can't name anyone else.

Also:

I'd say half the league starting QBs are better. Todays game was typical. 49ers depended on the run to move the ball, Jimmy screwed up by tossing a couple of interceptions but was able to hit on some passes late. That isn't a top ten QB. Not even close. As for gay , well it's not me by any means. I've been with the women who gave me children for longer then you been alive. No dear Abbey SportsHoopla advice for me. I'm good as is. I probably shouldn't have mentioned your trouble hooking up with females. That was a low blow of sorts and I apologize for going there.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he was quiet tonight. Did he even play, Aaron Donald was there.

Bosa probably leads the league in almost sacks. Teams have really done a great job limiting Niner sacks in recent games. QBs are getting the ball out quickly or just throwing it away. They ain't standing back there like Aaron Rodgers.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd say half the league starting QBs are better. Todays game was typical. 49ers depended on the run to move the ball, Jimmy screwed up by tossing a couple of interceptions but was able to hit on some passes late. That isn't a top ten QB. Not even close. As for gay , well it's not me by any means. I've been with the women who gave me children for longer then you been alive. No dear Abbey SportsHoopla advice for me. I'm good as is. I probably shouldn't have mentioned your trouble hooking up with females. That was a low blow of sorts and I apologize for going there.

Half the league? Again, besides the 7 I listed, name ONE more. Just one. You can't.

Also:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bosa probably leads the league in almost sacks. Teams have really done a great job limiting Niner sacks in recent games. QBs are getting the ball out quickly or just throwing it away. They ain't standing back there like Aaron Rodgers.
Bosa and Kittle are two players I'd love on the Seahawks. Absolute studs.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People will read about things they do not imagine doing. So there is that.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love that he's aggressive and wants to make the play instead of giving up, but he was a little off tonight. He needed to be quicker with his decisions. It just seemed like he stood back there forever on most of those sacks.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Half the league? Again, besides the 7 I listed, name ONE more. Just one. You can't.

Also:

OK I go thru the list if you insist. I'll start by showing where he is by yards according to ESPN.

upload_2019-12-21_21-41-24.png

Note he's #12th in yards.

Other QBs that don't have the stats that I feel are better.

Murray, Mayfield (maybe), Darnold, Stafford, Brees, Tannehill, maybe Wentz if he wasn't a brittle bitch. Some other young ones that could be better. Jimmy G. Is old but lacking experience befitting his age. He is putting up OK stats but not top ten stats. I'm guessing you being a Bronco fan his stats and actual performance looks good, but they are middle of the road for the most part.

That's enough right there

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK I go thru the list if you insist. I'll start by showing where he is by yards according to ESPN.

View attachment 227337

Murray, Mayfield (maybe), Darnold, Stafford, Brees, Tannehill, maybe Wentz if he wasn't a brittle bitch. Some other young ones that could be better. Jimmy G. Is old but lacking experience befitting his age. He is putting up OK stats but not top ten stats. I'm guessing you being a Bronco fan his stats and actual performance looks good, but they are middle of the road for the most part.

Got it, so Winston and Rivers are better than Mahomes or Wilson. You're a genius.

Also, Bronco fan?

I just put up a list thread, post your top 10 QBs and we'll see how smart you are.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

View attachment 227337

Yards isn't the best way to judge. Winston is one of the worst QB's in the NFL.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yards isn't the best way to judge. Winston is one of the worst QB's in the NFL.

That list is nothing close to a list of the best QBs. I put up a thread, let's see who you got.