• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Tennessee @ Florida

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is trollish about detailing the sloppy play in place at the game in question?

Do you deny that the game was ugly as a mud fence?

Why do you feel the need to attack OU as a result of the consensus view that the Florida/Tennessee game was painful to watch?

Yeah...u mad.:lol:
My observation that you are a troll is the fact that you constantly show up in SEC topics and throw in one liners that add no value just trying to stir the pot.

Add something constructive...nobody would debate the game was sloppy... and Florida's Offense has been bad this year so far hurting themselves with penalties, turnovers, and bad plays. So what value are you adding?

ZERO...

And trust me..... I am far from "mad".... but watching your post since joining this board you never seem to let a moment slip buy to take a jab at Florida or the SEC. So any objective person would come to the conclusion "you mad" to use your same ebonics tone in language. Do you have some pinned up frustration from that NCG? That is what it looks like to any level-headed outsider... or maybe you hated Florida well before 2008 for other reasons? Either way.. I don't really care.

Last edited by a moderator:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do.. parts of it werent pretty, mainly the first quarter and a half.. after a new qb went in and he got a few plays under his belt things were much better .. and if you couldnt tell that I don't know what game you were watching.. Murphy did not throw and interception yesterday and no fumbles on his behalf either..the turnovers were forced except for the INT that Driskell threw in in the first quarter

Don't worry... he didn't watch the game. You are dealing with someone who has a deep hatred of Florida and grabs the headlines or stat line to take a jab...

So he wouldn't have know that... after Driskel went down with a broken leg (and he threw an interception on that play as his bone was snapping so I can't really blame him for that INT), Murphy was otherwise perfect in that sense.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched most of the game.

I saw two teams commit 9 turnovers.

Sloppy. Broken legs or not. SEC or not.

Get over it.

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why would I be mad over you getting sand in your pussy?

Is this one of those things where you need to feel you've won?

Ok...post after this and you can claim victory.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I be mad over you getting sand in your pussy?

Is this one of those things where you need to feel you've won?

Ok...post after this and you can claim victory.

You have to be 20 years old with comments like that.

Actually comparing this guy to 20 year olds is being disrespectful to 20 year olds.

Runeman

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,650.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time will tell what...that Driskel is going to graduate before he does anything of significance at UF...I'm just sad that the injury had to come before you guys spent another year deluding yourselves into thinking he is a legit quarterback.

Some of you even tried to convince us he was a legit Heisman candidate...

Florida is a better team with Murphy and you guys should be thankful to Tennessee for making this a necessity.

You are certainly entitled to your opinion. My opinion is Driskel did not have enough time to develop into a great quarterback and did not have a good line in front of him to protect him. I remember McCarron not being so hot when he was in his first two years. He was very fortunate to have a great team around him with a dominant running game. Makes life easy when there are 8 in the box and the receivers all have man-coverage. McCarron would not have done well at Florida as he is a big kid with less speed than Driscol. McCarron is now a very accomplished quarterback, however that took some time in developing. I do agree that our Florida team will be more effective with Murphy due to our lack of interior strength that lends itself to more option style of play.

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
IMO you guys will be better off with Murphy. Still an average team at best, but better.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO you guys will be better off with Murphy. Still an average team at best, but better.

Define average.. I disagree.. from what I observed at the game sat I think we will be much better.. the guys really seem to like Murphy and he doesn't seem to get as rattled when under pressure.. looks for better options faster and knows when to tuck and run it or throw it away.. our D is really good.. I think now that he has almost a whole game under his belt he will have even more confidence and do really well..

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Define average.. I disagree.. from what I observed at the game sat I think we will be much better.. the guys really seem to like Murphy and he doesn't seem to get as rattled when under pressure.. looks for better options faster and knows when to tuck and run it or throw it away.. our D is really good.. I think now that he has almost a whole game under his belt he will have even more confidence and do really well..

Average, a middle of the road team that if it doesn't get the TO ratio under control will lose 5 games as I predicted.
At this point with what I have seen final ranking could be 20-25 or maybe out of the top 25.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Average, a middle of the road team that if it doesn't get the TO ratio under control will lose 5 games as I predicted.
At this point with what I have seen final ranking could be 20-25 or maybe out of the top 25.

Well I guess we will see how your prediction pans out by the end of the season..I predict it will be better then that

occupant

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah using the A=B and B=C mentality.. if we had Murphy we beat Miami by 2 TD's easy and don't impode.

Or we can go the other way and say that since UF is average, than Miami is average since they needed UF to implode to get a W (barely).

I am ok either way... just pointing out Umans pickle...

:agree:

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah using the A=B and B=C mentality.. if we had Murphy we beat Miami by 2 TD's easy and don't impode.

Or we can go the other way and say that since UF is average, than Miami is average since they needed UF to implode to get a W (barely).

I am ok either way... just pointing out Umans pickle...

:agree:

No pickle, we are not that good and still beat you guys.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are certainly entitled to your opinion. My opinion is Driskel did not have enough time to develop into a great quarterback and did not have a good line in front of him to protect him. I remember McCarron not being so hot when he was in his first two years. He was very fortunate to have a great team around him with a dominant running game. Makes life easy when there are 8 in the box and the receivers all have man-coverage. McCarron would not have done well at Florida as he is a big kid with less speed than Driscol. McCarron is now a very accomplished quarterback, however that took some time in developing. I do agree that our Florida team will be more effective with Murphy due to our lack of interior strength that lends itself to more option style of play.

I don't disagree with your assessment...but that doesn't take away from the fact that he didn't develop...despite many gators on here and elsewhere trying to say that he did.

ktg8trgrl

Go Gators!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree with your assessment...but that doesn't take away from the fact that he didn't develop...despite many gators on here and elsewhere trying to say that he did.

I won't disagree with that statement.. but I thought he was a better option then Brantley.. but same problems arose.. not getting his second checkdowns fast enough and not making decisions fast enough.. is that a result of coaching? or talent? who knows.. Haggerty didnt win a state championship with him that is for sure.

TonyTheGator

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who are these "many Gators"? Give us some names & examples, rather than just making open BS statements.

GreenNickle

Go Buckeyes Beat Michigan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does Florida require their players to wear sheer white pants so they can see skin through them when the humidity picks up or it rains?