• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tejas Fans

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
avi bet? Straight up, I have my worthless team and you have yours. Loser wears the avi of the winners choice for a week.

Any takers??

Ohh n as always

X I I
X I I
X I I

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a straight even fair bet. I said at the beginning of the season that this is the most "competitive" game on the Longhorn's schedule.
Avy bet duration: Starts anytime after the game [but before Sunday ends] we can get to a PC to fulfill the bet until Saturday, 21st, 11am CT.

Deal?

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a straight even fair bet. I said at the beginning of the season that this is the most "competitive" game on the Longhorn's schedule.
Avy bet duration: Starts anytime after the game [but before Sunday ends] we can get to a PC to fulfill the bet until Saturday, 21st, 11am CT.

Deal?

You got it bro.

It's a deal.

An for the record, I fully expect you guys to win. If Strong is smart he runs the ball the first 10 plays. An you have a decent D too.

Good Luck

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deal?
You should stop being such a smelly vag and take @clarkson23devils's bet...

ElTexan

Board Chancellor Emeritus
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should stop being such a smelly vag and take @clarkson23devils's bet...
Why would I take a bet on Baylor?
I never said they'd beat OU.
I do NOT think they will beat OU.
They are on their backup fish QB.
Clarkson doesn't give a crap about his avy.

This bet in this thread is about MY team in a competitive game.

What sense would it make for me to take that sissy bet over this legit one?

You little band of circle jerking sissies need to get a life.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why would I take a bet on Baylor?
I never said they'd beat OU.
I do NOT think they will beat OU.
They are on their backup fish QB.
Clarkson doesn't give a crap about his avy.

This bet in this thread is about MY team in a competitive game.

What sense would it make for me to take that sissy bet over this legit one?

You little band of circle jerking sissies need to get a life.
Are you still crying like a sissy? Why would you take a bet on auburn? Oh yeah to weasel out of a bet. Man up buttercup it's one week grow a set and back up your 200 threads proffessing your love for Baylor

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deal?
:spit: did you put ralphoe up to this to try to weasel out of my avy bet offer? Sucking vcawk for free again :gaah: Baylor Oklahoma is as fair a bet as you can get. Fm sucking yourn friends vcawk doesn't change the fact that you're a sissy weasel. It just confirms it. The auburn bet was as weak as it gets

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:exes:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@ElTexan taking an avy bet with your friend to back out of an avy bet doesn't give you your dignity back. It just makes you a bigger sissy. We're not stupid dunce you're going to have to try harder than that. Man up or I'll have to find another game for you to take a bet on next week no weasel auburn tamu bets. Otherwise you should stop thread spamming, never cry about Baylor, TCU or the SEC again IMO , and the words dunce muffin basket, cupcakes,sissy and Edjukation should be wiped from your lexicon IMO

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:spit: did you put ralphoe up to this to try to weasel out of my avy bet offer? Sucking vcawk for free again :gaah: Baylor Oklahoma is as fair a bet as you can get. Fm sucking yourn friends vcawk doesn't change the fact that you're a sissy weasel. It just confirms it. The auburn bet was as weak as it gets

It's Ralphie cot damnit!