• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tebow Trolls

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you mean supporters or haters? We already had some of both.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have one in residence.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't hate on Tebow the person. I just don't see him as an NFL QB. I understand Kelly has in mind of using him other than strictly as a BU QB.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't hate on Tebow the person. I just don't see him as an NFL QB. I understand Kelly has in mind of using him other than strictly as a BU QB.

There is really no risk in bringing a guy in as a 4th QB in Training Camp at a min salary. What we don't know is what kind of QB he is today? It has been reported that he was worked year around with a throwing guru ever since his last NFL gig. You can't rule out the possibility that he is a much improved passer.

Even if he isn't, with the way NFL rosters are constructed these days, teams don't keep their 3rd string QBs active on game day. Barkley was not active for a single game last year and Brad Smith was essentially the Eagles third string QB on game days. Tebow played special teams with the Jets, so he could very easily end up filling the Brad Smith sort of role on this team....Special Teams players and emergency QB, maybe with a little read option thrown in. A guy like Tebow could end up carving out a long term NFL career in that sort of role.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tebow has given me nothing but indigestion since he arrived in Gainesville.

In that time since, I've come to one general thought on him.

Despite the circus that follows him.....He's a winner.

I'm not expecting him to start anytime soon but It'll be kinda cool to be on his side, for once.

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven't had a chance to get on here in a while been busy with work. I was down in Miami Beach last week and was setting outside at the hotel bar and had a die hard Cowboys fan setting next to me and he was seriously concerned about the Eagles this year running the division. Chip has them worried with all the moves he's made thus far. I asked him how he felt about us getting Murray and he had no comment there, but I could see his face turn a little red.

There was a bunch of other guys down there I talked football with and surprisingly the popular opinion in Miami is that they are all hoping Tebow gets the start at some point and all feel he will be unstoppable in Chip's system. At the same time they all said they don't want that to happen as non of them want to root for the Eagles but would have to if he started.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll troll for a bit...can't resist.

I was at this game when TT went 31 for 35 with like 500 yards passing. You'd think someone out there would be smart or imaginative enough to find a place for him in the nfl.

The TD bomb to Riley Cooper at 7:20 made me laugh. Cinn. was ready for a running game and found nothing but a great passing game.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll troll for a bit...can't resist.

I was at this game when TT went 31 for 35 with like 500 yards passing. You'd think someone out there would be smart or imaginative enough to find a place for him in the nfl.

The TD bomb to Riley Cooper at 7:20 made me laugh. Cinn. was ready for a running game and found nothing but a great passing game.

Possibly the greatest college QB ever. And one of the NFL's greatest playoff performances ever as well in the DEN PIT playoff game. Gotta love the guy.

I get why he is not an NFL starter, but it makes no sense that he wasn't on a roster last year. I really think he is going to stick as a Special Teams//Emergency QB and have a long, but uneventful career. And who knows, maybe one day, once again, a few years from now, something strange will happen and Tebow will come off the bench and pull off another miracle run.

Last edited:

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Tebow has been in town a month now and the media storm has been underwhelming. I don't think Tebow has done a single twitter or facebook post or been quoted in the media once. The only "news" has been a video Tebow did for a cancer patient.

Frankly I was expecting a little more. I am curious on how he looks throwing the ball, but there is no news out on that at all.

I think this is a sign of things to come though. While Tebow will always get a little attention, the 3rd string QB battle is simply not as big a story as Bradford, Murray, Maxwell, Agholor, Rowe, Kiko....You gotta figure its a slow news day in Philly if the reporter has a chance to watch the 3rd string QB battle. Tebowmania is hopefully dead.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not passing judgment either way. I can say I'm impressed with the way Philly has kept this under wraps......

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3