• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Teams that are officially out of the College Football Playoff already.

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bit surprised to see Oklahoma at 1-2. Expected better of them this year.

Chewbaccer

Illustrious Potentate
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TBH, I forget WV is in the Big XII. :L

You know, I think you are definitely more talented. Your offensive line is putrid, and I'm still not sure how Eason will do this year (although I think for the future you are in great hands). What scares me about UGA is that they are under-performing. Nichols was almost a nightmare, but Mizzou talent wise is all on the D-line + LB's, but you guys still didn't look good against them.

Arkansas on the other hand has a more impressive win (IMO, especially since it was on the road). I think they could be in trouble this weekend against A&M, but who knows?!?

I think the difference between UGA and Arkansas is minimal. Chubb being the best player of either team of course, but UGA just doesn't have 'it' this year. We shall see, I've been wrong a million times on this kind of thing.

I can take solace in the fact that we'd without a doubt be 1-2 right now with Mark Richt as our coach. There's a new HC, new DC and new OC. It's an entirely new system, and we will have some growing pains, but I expect us to be much improved by the end of the season when Eason gets some time under his belt and all the players adjust to the new system, and our o-line is undersized, but we do have one of the best O-line coaches in the country, so if anyone can improve it, it's him.