• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

TE Ian Bunting Commits

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ian Bunting becomes the 7th member of the 2014 to commit. Good pickup.

Sayoung???????

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The second coming of Devin Funchess...only stronger. If this kid puts on some weight (which he should) he could be a huge asset blocking and receiving. I'm too lazy to insert it right now but there's a good highlight reel of him over on the MGoBlog site. Very solid pick-up.

Mo Ways is probably next.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at 6'7"....geez...opposing Ds will have serious problems with our future playmakers.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mo Ways is probably next.

Yeah, you're not the only one to think that. Hopefully they can put him on the back-burner while they go after others.

Michigan is going to have to raise the height of the banner coming out of the locker room. I guess they figure if they aren't fast, they might as well be tall.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Helm, one of the other TE's Michigan had offered expressed his disappointment about the Bunting news and committed to the Vols an hour later.

MI Nightmare

Slow Roller
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,317.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Michigan is going to have to raise the height of the banner coming out of the locker room. I guess they figure if they aren't fast, they might as well be tall.

Very few TEs have blazing speed. As long as they can block and catch the ball in traffic they'll succeed at UofM. Funchess is also used as a wideout. He's more of a tweener. I think Bunting can be used the same way in some receiver sets. It'll be up to Borges to get the offense back on track. He'll have the playmakers.

A win-win for both Michigan and Tennessee. I like Helm but it's first come first serve with some of these positions. One TE is good for this class and Bunting was flying under the radar though he has a pretty impressive offer sheet. It was good timing to get IB on board and bad timing for Helm, unless Helm was truly a Tennessee lean.

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daniel Helm, one of the other TE's Michigan had offered expressed his disappointment about the Bunting news and committed to the Vols an hour later.

Bunting started a TE chain reaction yesterday... Notre Dame got Weishar... I definitely like Bunting's size and offer sheet.

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunting started a TE chain reaction yesterday... Notre Dame got Weishar... I definitely like Bunting's size and offer sheet.

The best part about it is that the 'nuts got left without a chair when the music stopped. I think they had offers to all three.

nonbcsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah you've got to enjoy these moments... Meyer will make up for it with a strong finish which seems to be his MO.

ChiefsNuggetsSox

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally found the correct forum site! Great to be able to get back and Talk Michigan football with you guys!

Go Blue!

CNS

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome CNS, glad to have you.