• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Talkin' about practice

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We should start a thread to discuss minicamp practices.

Looks like some of the rookies are flashing including Shepherd, Rowe and Agholor.

Also looks like Marcus Smith is making some plays and flashing signs of being a come-back player. Lot of room on that bandwagon!

Vinny Curry getting OLB reps.

Sanchez looking good but Tebow taking a century to get rid of the football in shorts practices.

Running Diary: Eagles Practice Observations - Birds 24/7

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. 6 seconds as one of the faster releases for Tebow? And they have someone timing and reporting on it? It's clearly an issue. I don't see how Teblow makes the team. I'm "NOT" a huge fan of barkley at all. But at this point - you likely just take the cheapest one and realize you need another 3rd QB later. If we get that far down our roster - we just need to improve our draft pick anyways.

Agholor seemed to drop an easy on and got hard on himself. It's early. But no pads. What was the knock on him again?

Catch of the Day - Ertz - dropped in by sanchez.

Can't wait to read more on Bradford.

Nice to get some eagles news and not all the board bickering.

Thanks for the read.

L.Freamon

Formerly FWFW
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also looks like Marcus Smith is making some plays and flashing signs of being a come-back player. Lot of room on that bandwagon!
If Marcus Smith starts making plays, bookmark this thread to watch how Marcus Smith shifts from being Howie's pick a year ago to being Chip's pick all along...

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silly to think of a player as a "comeback" player that never played to begin with...and was drafted to learn behind a couple of guys that weren't going to give him a chance to play anyways. 2015 was the plan from day one with this guy.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't wait for Taylor Hart to prove the doubters wrong =)

I've had high hopes for Ertz, Marcus Smith and Huff from the beginning as well. I'm looking forward to watching all these young players grow and progress. Gotta let these kids develop.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Marcus Smith making plays...nice. The next NFL play he makes will be his first.

Not bad though from a first round pick. This team isn't deep enough to draft 1st rounders as depth and planning on using them later. They are used to plug and play right away. Thing is this guy didn't even make the game day roster half the season.

I think Ertz is going to be a stud. Will be nice to see him with Bradford.

deerpathdave

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reading some great things about Brandon Bair as well. This front 7 seems absolutely stacked. Good thinking giving Curry some looks at OLB. It gives them another way to get him on the field. A bit of risk mitigation if Marcus Smith or Travis Long aren't ready to contribute much.