• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Taiwanese perspective on the SEC Bag Men

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:laugh3:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=689O-Txd-jU]Meet the Bag Man: A guide to buying college football players - YouTube[/ame]

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to figure out who financed this little gem:

First thought was a Bama fan since they weren't included but if they had done it LSU would be in instead of Georgia and petty criminal activity like sexual assault and vandalism is more their style.

Second I thought of Florida since Auburn, Georgia and Tenn are their biggest historical SEC rivals but could a Florida fan really resist not including FSU?

Third LSU but that made no sense because no way is Bama no in it.

I just very perplexed the Auburn, Georgia and Tenn focus makes the most sense for Florida fans I guess.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

First thought was a Bama fan since they weren't included but if they had done it LSU would be in instead of Georgia and petty criminal activity like sexual assault and vandalism is more their style.

Second I thought of Florida since Auburn, Georgia and Tenn are their biggest historical SEC rivals but could a Florida fan really resist not including FSU?

I just very perplexed the Auburn, Georgia and Tenn focus makes the most sense for Florida fans I guess.

I was wondering the same thing, but couldnt come up with a good group either. Nice compilation though, though you did a good job of who is the possible perpetrator.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Straight
Earning
Cash

:clap:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm betting it wasn't someone from the SEC.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was WT. He cleverly included Auburn and excluded Alabama to throw everyone off the scent!! :becky:

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was TigerBait.

There's Waffle House in it and he works with Asians.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I say Florida, although FSU is not mentioned I inferred it from the Free Shoes reference.