• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"T-sip"

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's kind of funny. I think A&M and Texas just need to play already. Forget the tradition, but the pent up rage between the fan bases just needs a release. It's like 2 years of foreplay. Now there is this ugly Cold War going on fighting constantly over BS
... and we did play them in baseball. Eliminating them from the playoffs. Their pitcher won the 2nd game and then put down the Horns Down gesture as he walked to the dugout. Typical behavior. And when Texas won the next game eliminating them, they got upset when the "Poor Aggies" chant started. Screw 'em. They are playing in the SEC, good riddance.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, it's unnecessary for Texas and those losers to play in football or any other sport. They start brawls when they host the games and don't display proper sportsmanship. They ran to the SEC and blamed Texas for their move. There is no benefit in playing them OOC.

Funny. Everyone I know goes out of their way to make visiting fans feel welcome when we are tailgating at Kyle, teasips included. Although I must admit that the way I've seen some of the "New Army" act around campus on game day is a little disturbing.

Or maybe Charles gets that everywhere...

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was writing about the football players at Kyle. There was that brawl before the game in the late 80's. IIRC the 2005 and 2007 games also had brawls. One was pregame, the other postgame.

Aggies, in general are good folk, until the conversation involves Longhorns and then it usually gets ugly.

I've attended WarCon and AggieCon several times. I've even seen Patton at the college theater, which was a lot of fun. For those that don't know, it's like the Aggie version of The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, that's what it is about. Not about hookem being a complete asswipe because I dared answer the OP question and then had the gall to ask why someone was laughing at the answer.

I feel bad for good UT posters like Exes98, having to put up with dipshit "fans" like you two, starbigd, dyer...shit the list pretty much ends with Exes and 24seven now that TM is gone.

I'm an asswipe? For being a little offended when some aggie who didn't serve shit jizzes in his pants to come on here and insult "sips" who have served their country by "answering" a question. Any aggie who claims that is the reason for the nickname and uses it without serving a day for their country is the real asswipe. Right now there are 50k students living vicariously through the WWII generation in College Station and you almost to a person act holier than thou about it like it's some accomplishment of yours. When maybe 2 or 3 percent of your entire student body will ever serve shit.

Why don't we see VT fans on here crowing all the time about their military history when it's just as impressive? It's insulting to those of us who have served and you will never get it or think you are doing anything wrong because it's ingrained in you. It's just a little history lesson right? Just answering a question innocently posed by a fan. Give me a break, you know exactly why you posted what you did and what you were trying to say by posting it.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe down Hook'Em, It's not all about who served in the military. "Tea sip" is used to represent the differences between one group that was mostly composed of spoiled rich kids and another group that was mostly composed of poor farmers. We don't get wound up when y'all beat down Pooooor Aggy by plagiarizing the blonde joke book all these years. I served along side some fine young men that sipped their tea to wash down their taco meat.

Hook'Em0608

Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pipe down Hook'Em, It's not all about who served in the military. "Tea sip" is used to represent the differences between one group that was mostly composed of spoiled rich kids and another group that was mostly composed of poor farmers. We don't get wound up when y'all beat down Pooooor Aggy by plagiarizing the blonde joke book all these years. I served along side some fine young men that sipped their tea to wash down their taco meat.

Fair enough, but I wasn't responding to tea sip in general. I was responding to the individual comment about where it originated from and then the secondary comment of "what is so funny about it" like that shit is the gospel or something that UT fans are a bunch of hippie war dodging communist and it is fact so don't laugh. That's how I read it anyway. Sorry for getting my panties in a knot...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough, but I wasn't responding to tea sip in general. I was responding to the individual comment about where it originated from and then the secondary comment of "what is so funny about it" like that shit is the gospel or something that UT fans are a bunch of hippie war dodging communist and it is fact so don't laugh. That's how I read it anyway. Sorry for getting my panties in a knot...

I answered a fucking question that someone asked. Pardon the ever living shit out of me for having the audacity to answer a question with an honest answer.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all agree that texico donghorns has a much better ring to it?

Can't we have this one good thing?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't we all agree that texico donghorns has a much better ring to it?

Can't we have this one good thing?

Excellent point. Locking this thread and it will probably get mothballed. It ran its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.