• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

T.O. to skip HOF Induction

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is that if an individual is lucky enough to receive an honor of positive achievement from the workplace, then it is an understood obligation of the recipient to show up and receive the award. If there are extenuating circumstances due to health or previously scheduled obligations, everybody will understand and different arrangements will be made.

In the case of T.O. How about this for a solution: He is inducted into the HOF permanently, but he will not be enshrined with the jacket and bust and placque and whatever else comes along with it, until he attends the award ceremony. So if he skips it this year, he is welcome again next year and so on and so on. Whatever year he decides to show up for the ceremony, he gets his enshrinement. If he never shows, he never gets enshrined.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion is that if an individual is lucky enough to receive an honor of positive achievement from the workplace, then it is an understood obligation of the recipient to show up and receive the award. If there are extenuating circumstances due to health or previously scheduled obligations, everybody will understand and different arrangements will be made.

In the case of T.O. How about this for a solution: He is inducted into the HOF permanently, but he will not be enshrined with the jacket and bust and placque and whatever else comes along with it, until he attends the award ceremony. So if he skips it this year, he is welcome again next year and so on and so on. Whatever year he decides to show up for the ceremony, he gets his enshrinement. If he never shows, he never gets enshrined.

The problem with this if he does show up 5 years later, he be getting the full attention of the media and that's unfair to the new class of HoF players that deserve their spot in the sunlight.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.O. is a fucking tool. He like a spoiled brat that needs attention. I guess he expected people to beg him to show up. Cry me a fucking river.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
T.O. is a fucking tool. He like a spoiled brat that needs attention. I guess he expected people to beg him to show up. Cry me a fucking river.

Eagles and Cowboys fans agree on little. On this - we are in complete unison.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He'll regret skipping.

You don't get two chances here.

Not smart.