• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sweet 16

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet 16 here we come!

Not sure if everyone caught that game on Saturday, but damn was it a nail biter. I thought the team looked really good to start the game, then seemed to almost struggle to find any kind of rhythm throughout much of the rest of the game. Jones absolutely destroyed us inside, and he barely stands 6'3". If we make it past Wichita, I don't like our chances against UK as much as I did a few weeks ago.

Gotta give it up to them for fighting through the struggle and beating them in OT.

Go Irish!!

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as a #3 seed versus a #7 seed, I would normally expect ND to be favored. However, I expect that we will be the underdog here based on the way they manhandled Kansas. Hopefully Wichita State just had their super bowl game against their in state big brother and will experience a letdown for the ND game. In any event, I expect ND to win this one by about 10 points.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So as a #3 seed versus a #7 seed, I would normally expect ND to be favored. However, I expect that we will be the underdog here based on the way they manhandled Kansas. Hopefully Wichita State just had their super bowl game against their in state big brother and will experience a letdown for the ND game. In any event, I expect ND to win this one by about 10 points.
I don't think Kansas was that great anyhow. They were a very young squad, and the few times I saw them this year, they struggles to put teams away. I wasn't surprised in the least they got the boot early.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nd played some crappy bball over the first wkend but survived. hopefully they get back to their regular season form tomorrow night. im pumped.

Irish7478

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or maybe 11.