• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl, who you rooting for?

Who you rooting for?

• Total voters

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mahomes will be ready in 2 weeks
I have a question I’m sure many won’t like. But is the dude really injured? Sure the hell looked like he ran fine that last play of game. Admittedly I wasn’t as focused on this game. Is the dude a drama queen possibly?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a question I’m sure many won’t like. But is the dude really injured? Sure the hell looked like he ran fine that last play of game. Admittedly I wasn’t as focused on this game. Is the dude a drama queen possibly?
In NFL terms, he is playing hurt. I think you could make an argument Tony Romo was a drama queen in the booth

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm rooting for good food & drink. Teams and commercials don't matter to me this year.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2002 is recent! Just wondering why @Anointed One would feel loyalty to the NFC. From now on, I will pledge allegiance to the original AAFC teams and I'll pull for the Browns to win the Super Bowl.
I've always rooted for the division, conference that my team is a part of... Just always the way I've done it... Bragging rights for the NFC, which is the conference my team plays in... For example, the last 9 Superbowl games, AFC has won 5 and NFC has won 4... So if we win, we would tie it up over the last 10 games....

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to vote good commercials but because I am in Canada, I get ripped off for most of them anyway. At any rate, I voted Chiefs because there is no way in hell I can ever cheer for the Eagles.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always rooted for the division, conference that my team is a part of... Just always the way I've done it... Bragging rights for the NFC, which is the conference my team plays in... For example, the last 9 Superbowl games, AFC has won 5 and NFC has won 4... So if we win, we would tie it up over the last 10 games....

I hear ya. As much as it pains me to root for the Chiefs, I think there is actually more reason for a Seahawks or Niners fan to want Philly to lose the Super Bowl. Hear me out. I'll start with the assumptions that the Super Bowl winner gets a boost for the following season, while the Super Bowl loser suffers a negative effect (the so-called Super Bowl hangover). If these things are true, then it is more beneficial for an NFC team that the Eagles lose this Super Bowl because it makes the path to getting to next year's Super Bowl less difficult, whereas if you make the Super Bowl next year, you are very likely facing a super tough AFC opponent no matter what (whether it's the Chiefs, Bills, Bengals, or some other team that rises up). Furthermore, the NFC West plays the NFC East next year, so it helps the Niners and Seahawks even more if Philly were to lose.

The obvious team that stands to benefit the most is the Cowboys. Maybe the Commanders and Giants, too, but those teams aren't as good as the Cowboys, so if the Eagles dip next season, I expect the Cowboys to be the team to take advantage in the division.

BULLPEN FAILURE

2023 World Series Champions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What reason would he have to fake the extent of his injury?

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
watch the game it will prevent u from asking stupid questions:suds:

Cedrique

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Chiefs. I follow Mrs. Mahomes on Twitter and I noticed a lot of her opinions seem to be biased toward her son. What a bitch.....